No announcement yet.

p5/msp bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you REALLY want to do it, they made the P5 in Japan before they made it here. You might be able to get something from there.

EDIT: my bad, it was only the sport20 front end

Comment

you guys are forgetting, the hood is different too...get the sport 20 bumper...$345 from corksport

Comment

Hood is diff. I know because when i was fixing my car the moron at the parts place got me a 99 hood and said it should be the same. It fit up to the fenders on the side and was about 4 inches short in the middle. So add that into the mix.

fenders
        hood
        wheel liners
        grill
        bumper support
        headlights
        bumper
        fogs

Its not actually all that hard. I've replaced every one of those parts on my car since I bought it wrecked. I bet you could do it for under $500 if you shop around for the parts. Thats about all I had in all of my stuff for the front.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TRBOMP5; 10-01-2004, 10:29 PM.
        2002 MP5 Black Mica, MazdaSpeed exhaust, Tinted windows, Custom upper and lower grills, Fog light mod, Shaved front turn signals, Shaved door mouldings, Shaved all emblems, Aluminum pedals with custom made dead pedal, Black headlights, Red powder coated calipers, MaxSpeed Springs, OBX camber bolts front and rear, AEM short ram intake, Flipped rear lateral arms, All doors and interior sound proofed, JBL P180.2, P80.4 and BP600.1 amps, Polk EX3560, EX3550, EX369 and 2 EX12 speakers, Pioneer DEH-P6500 head, Dash and center console color matched to head unit, Door window switch covers painted black textured, Custom speaker/amp install in hatch, Optima Yellow top, Lexus shorty antenna

Now running 9psi!!

Comment

Working...
        X