Z3 Fender mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z3 Fender mods

I was browsing around eBay today, looking for a decent Z3 fender package for my 00 LX. The only one i could fine was for a 01+ series. Anyone done a mod to the fenders off a 01+ so that it fits a 99-00?

Originally posted by copper7op
    I was browsing around eBay today, looking for a decent Z3 fender package for my 00 LX. The only one i could fine was for a 01+ series. Anyone done a mod to the fenders off a 01+ so that it fits a 99-00?
    Someone else on this forum is looking for 00 Z3 fenders as well. From what I have seen around on the web, I have yet to come across any fenders for our 00s. I don't think you could modify the 01 fenders because they differ so much. Im not too sure, maybe you could. But I don't think it would be worth it. Best bet would be to buy Z3 fender inserts and have them installed onto your current fenders. No one would know the difference unless you pointed it out. It would be worth a couple points to the judges at a show because of the custom work. Probably just easier to do the inserts and have them painted and blended in onto your fenders.

Comment

yeah theres just not much for the 00 model....

Comment

its called CUSTOM, guys, if Ive said it once then Ive said it one to many times, save yourself some money and get a book on body work. Its easy stuff, anyone can do it.
        just get some damn fender vents and put them in yourself...hell if you doubt yourself that much, you can always get a crunched fender from the junk yark for a buck or 2 and practice on it.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

they make them for the 01+? did not know that
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
            its called CUSTOM, guys, if Ive said it once then Ive said it one to many times, save yourself some money and get a book on body work. Its easy stuff, anyone can do it.
            just get some damn fender vents and put them in yourself...hell if you doubt yourself that much, you can always get a crunched fender from the junk yark for a buck or 2 and practice on it.
            I don't doubt myself at all. Im happy with the inserts I have. If someone wants to go and spend who-knows-what on custom fenders, more power to ya. When you really think about it, we're all going for the same look. So whether or not you get inserts or custom done, we'll eventually end up in the same boat. Just depends on how much money you're willing to spend, right?

Comment

custom work isnt as hard as it seems or as expensive as everyone thinks, read up on some body work stuff adn you can do it all yourself pretty much.

Comment

Working...
              X