No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of this new altezza from APC shown in corksprot weebsite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what is the word on the tails? Did they finally admit they did not make them or are they legit?
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Still waiting to receive them, looks like Monday evening at the soonest

Comment

Should be interesting.

Comment

Hopefully you will get them on Tuesday. *crossing fingers*

Comment

so i got the lights right.......except they are the same ones you have Proto2k.

A little confused and upset I called APC and the guy I talked to this time said what we were all thinking "they don't make the 3d series for the sedan, only the p5 and they aren't going to make them for the sedan." Oddly enough the part number they gave me for the lights they don't even make is the ones Proto2k has, which was my second choice if they didn't make the 3d series lights. It works out alright cuz if they would have sent me the p5 lights I would have had to deal with returning them and waiting another two weeks for the right ones.......Oh well, at least we all know DO NOT ORDER 3D TAILLIGHTS CUZ THEY DON'T MAKE THEM!! I really do like the ones they sent, I'll post pics tonight or tommorrow of them on.........too bad on the other ones though.....

Comment

I kind of thought that was going to happen. The only problem now is that you could have gotten them from streetbeatcustoms.com for $145 shipped.

Comment

gotta hate APC ... They do everything half assed
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

not for me i like the ones i got from motegi right now!!!!!
                  "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                    gotta hate APC ... They do everything half assed
                    They sure do. I can't believe that more companies don't try to produce aftermarket taillights which the huge demand for them.

Comment

exactly, they do a half-assed job, and yeah I wouldn't ordered them from somewhere else and save $50, pep-boys has a 20% restocking fee (BS) so it wouldn't be worth it at this point to return them and buy them elsewhere........but the ones I did get I put them in and really like them, gives the back-end a completely different look, tonight i'll see how they look in the dark, and when I find my camera (lol) i'll post pics......

Comment

Dang well the dream is over! That reminds me, i have to see if Corksport restocked those Carbon tails....
                        <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                        AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

I told you guys, and you don't listen. I contacted them personally and they told me they would never make them for the sedan, not enough interest. And yet you still go and try to order them. When will you listen to the master???j/k, at least you are still happy with the ones you got.
                          2000 DX, Blue
                          Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                          2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

pics of the lights that APC actually sent me are posted here:

Comment

I want those tails but in black instead of the red. Or maybe silver....that would be strange.
                              My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                              X