Fog Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog Lights

I'm looking to put ina set of fog lights on my 00 pro.
    I dont want the factory lights becuase I feel that they take away from the agressive look of the pro and makes the car look more soft.
    I like the look of the stock foglight covers, Ie being black holes.

IM thinking of going to wallyworld and picking up a set of little fog lights (cheap) then hiding them somewhere on the car. Again the problem is that these never look that good. I see alot of ricerockets with this set up but it never looks any good.

Anyone ever see aftermarket foglights that look good/clean an a car.

Originally posted by zerocover
    Anyone ever see aftermarket foglights that look good/clean an a car.
    That is always the hardest decision. You know, the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so different people will have different opinions. I did some research a while back as to what put on my 2nd gen, but really could not find anything. I went to NAPA and most other car parts stores, but most of the time they all stock the same parts. I tried hitting junk yards too, just too see how things look and might fit. The way I think about this, its trial and error, fitting things on, and seeing how it will look.
    Last edited by turbonium959; 12-13-2004, 10:44 PM.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Actually I think that I can hide the lights if I move them far enough back and paint them black with like a tint or somthing over the lens.

I dont think I would have any problems mounting them right next to the radiator, plasic should have no problems withstanding 212 degress.

This would let me have my cake and eat it too, hopefully.

Comment

Working...
      X