body kit help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

body kit help

my car was hit from behind, and my rear bumper (shogun kit) was destroyed. now i cant find n e where that has this same back bumper for less than $400
    i was thinking about getting the evo rear bumper...but id rather keep the shogun back
    i need help finding either of these parts, if anyone knows where i can get them, please let me know

thanks, zane

btw, the guy who hit me is a :suckie: because it was in a parking lot, and he drove away

bet it was a honda

Comment

heres a place. not sure if it's the cheapest but here ya go. http://www.grounddynamics.com/Templa...620&SearchYN=N
      sigpic
      1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
      1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
      2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

sp*

thanks, but i had already seen that site, and to buy it and have it shipped to me is about 400$ just for the back piece. If i have to spend over 300, im just going to buy the whole kit from ebay

Comment

were can i find a body kit for a 1990 pretge

Comment

look on ebay. i see rear stock un-painted bumpers go for $100.

first gen? eh.. not sure. i'll look tonight for ya
            sigpic
            1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
            1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
            2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

it's not very nice to jack people's threads like that. just post up a new thread or do a search.

Comment

Originally posted by Franceschovitch
                thanks, but i had already seen that site, and to buy it and have it shipped to me is about 400$ just for the back piece. If i have to spend over 300, im just going to buy the whole kit from ebay

Thats not a bad idea. I think you and I have the same kit Im not so sure. People call it so many different things....I was in an accident and things would have gone so much smoother if I had extra aftermarket parts lying around..either way if you have a normal paint job and the extra $$ and the kit is glass its not a bad idea to have it around...they break so easily..oh the times I wish my car was normal
                Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                X