2002 Mazda Protege5 Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 Mazda Protege5 Newbie!

Hello everyone. I have a Mazda 2002 Protege5. tinted Windows, HKS exhaust, Blue Neon, great Sound system......I just bought some Altezza Taillights and I'm wanting more.
    I am a single Dad and don't want to turn this little car into a super car, I just want to have a little fun. Obviously I can't afford allot of money or I would have some sweat rims....
    But its very hard to find a place or site (www) that has Mazda perfect fit parts.

I would like some Mirrors, Cool ass floor mats and what ever else you people could suggest.
    I only have 20,010. miles on my car.... but I would like to have a little more fun and place some bad ass outside parts on this sucker...
    any Suggestions would be very much appreciated!
    Please email me at
    TFitzgerald30@comcast.net
    Great site... Hope you all are safe on the road!

Welcome to the board and congratulations on the car. There is lots of knowledge in here so enjoy!

BTW, an intake or header combined with the exhaust you already have would be nice...
    2002 Blackmica P5
    CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

welcome!
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
      X