Shaving Handles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh. ok.. so it's an add-on.
    ok. i didn't know if you had it already, and it was an issue to replace it or something.

but if you don't have keyless entry and you're adding it... that's wikkid.. i asked a local shop if i could do that, and they said it wouldn't be worth my money...
    from the looks of it... CDN$200 for keyless entry is worth the money, since i could learn how to install it myself.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

basically its a remote FOB that you push similar to keyles entry.....it "knocks" your door open and a "popper" if you put them on pushes it out more....then you just grab it and pull open.....

its easier to install the solenoid remotes and stuff if you have an alarm or preexisting auto locks.....cause you can piggy back onto those signals, buit its still doable without all that stuff.

Comment

Sounds like we got a project to do. I'll add it to the huge ass list. Lets see this makes about number 42 on the list. Number one on the list, get more money.

Comment

you could always whore yourself off to a thousand fat chicks for $50 a piece.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
          RB springs
          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
          MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
            you could always whore yourself off to a thousand fat chicks for $50 a piece.
            looks like proto2k might bne standing on the corner of Magnolia Ave and broadway for the next few weeks :p:

Comment

Working...
            X