lug spacing.. 4 x 100?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lug spacing.. 4 x 100?

I didn't look too hard, but found nothing. I am correct to say the lug spacing on a 99-00 Prot is 4 x 100?

just measure it... from lug to lug... not diagonal.

4 x 100... 100mm/10cm
    4 x 125... 125cm/12.5cm etc.

there is no 4 x 103 or 4 x 98, so if you get anything close to that call it 4 x 100

Comment

uh? there is a 4/98 and 4/108 lug pattern.. not on the protege, but it does exist.
      Girls on Proteges

Comment

All 4 lug pros are 4x 100

Comment

good enough. i'm thinking of putting some new wheels on, does the offset matter at all?

Comment

yes it does. wrong offset and youll be sticking out of rubbing on the struts. i dont know the correct offset for your gen i know on first gen pro's 38mm is perfect.
            mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

38mm will look mean as **** (I know) But your less then 1mm away from rubbing on the fender, and I occasionally have.

I think stock is some 50mm. So you have a nice range to work with. I recommend 42mm as its pretty common and fits us well.

Comment

Girls on Proteges

Comment

you have to look at the width of a rim when compared to stock. for instance a 6 inch wide rim with a 50 mm offset has a back spacing of of about 4.9607 inches but a 7 inch wide rim with a offset of 50 mm has a back space of about ... 5.4607 so about a half inch more in the back and half inch more in the front obviously. but i believe most of our cars came with 5.5 inch wide rims. and most of your aftermarket wheels in 16 or 17 inch are 7 inches. thus at stock offset you would need 3/4 of an inch between the strut and wheel on your stock wheels and 3/4 of an inch between the fender line and your stock wheel.
                  you can find out what will fit with a good accurate digital caliper and a little bit of math.
                  mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

Originally posted by TStarGermany
                    uh? there is a 4/98 and 4/108 lug pattern.. not on the protege, but it does exist.
                    ok you know what i mean

Comment

wicked. thanks for the info guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X