New Grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Grille

I put this new grille on my ride last week. Just now took pics. Its a chrome Billet Grille i installed myself, it sure beats the old wire crap I had in there. Next upgrade to come is new mirrors once they come in and I have time to put them on.
    Attached Files
    03 Mazda Protege

as soon as i saw it, it reminded me of this pic
    Attached Files

Comment

don't like it. sorry.

Comment

you must get the upper grille,too, otherwise it looks a little stupid :\
        Girls on Proteges

Comment

yeah i agree, that looks pretty pointless. get an upper grille or something. it's like a person with downsyndrome smiling at me w/ a tin-foil "grille"

and clean your bumper ..it's like a morgue :-P
          Originally posted by 90prtege
          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
          Originally posted by Turpro
          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
          CRZbrussian: that sux
          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

I would like to get a grille for the top (matching would be the best) But here inlies the problem. I cant find an aftermarket grille that will fit my car. I might paint the current one the same color as the car. Easier said then done of course. I have some new mirrors comming in this week but I dont know when Ill have them on, Im kinda excited!!
            03 Mazda Protege

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99
              and clean your bumper ..it's like a morgue :-P
              I live in the sticks and drive after dark everynight. Bugs fly to the light so there isnt much I cant do to keep it clean.
              03 Mazda Protege

Comment

i think it would look better without the two end pieces - foglights perhaps?

ProtegeGarage.com - Over 525 parts shipped WORLDWIDE for your Mazda Protege, Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6, MX-5 and Mazda RX-8
                email :: Ken@mazda3online.com
                Phone :: (847) 223-6890
                Cell Phone :: (847) 736-1635

We Accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check and Money Order

CLICK HERE FOR BG CHASSIS CARBON FIBER HOODS

Comment

man im sorry to say, but that is nasty looking. You should think about investing in a bumper cover.

Comment

yeah i would have to agree, it is kind of pointless but ppl have diff. taste in things so its really up to you..

Comment

Working...
                    X