No announcement yet.

"Cobra Eyes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police used to harass people about them in nyc, but not much anymore.
    I can't stand them to tell you the truth. They are a FAD just like the side marker lights and will soon be played out
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

LOL, next time I'll start two threads..........one to ask for help on something and one to get peoples opinions on what I'm doing.
      02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
        HA HA HA THEGOLDPRO always helpin fellow man
        well you know i try, lol cause i would hate if no one answered my question,
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
          You are kidding right?
          You know it's bad when Jo says no to a ricer part . j/k

I give a big negatory on the lights.
          -Kevin
          -90 Miata 1- #80 CSP, '01 1.8L Swap w/ working VVT
          -90 Miata 2 - $2005/6/7 Turbocharged GRM Challenger
          -91 Tracer - $2008/9 AWD Converted Turbocharged Challenger
          -94 MX3 - #8 Hong Norrth LeMons/Chumpcar Racer
          -02.5 Protege5 - The Daily

Comment

Thanks for the opinion..................but if you don't know how to install them do me a favor and wait for pics please
            02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

LOl wow you people are assholes, if he wants to do it then its cool its not your car its his,

anyways wire it up to your parking lights, you can splice into your side marker lights so they come on when you turn on your parkinglights

here

mine burned out in like 2 months.. but i got mine free oh well

Comment

Is it possible to splice them with my fog lights so they'll already be connected to a switch?

Comment

those are so stupid it ain't funny

Comment

Wow, thanks for the help.................people like you make me sad for my kids.

Comment

Foir real leave him alone about the damn lights. Its his car he wants to do it, let him
                      Sagaris

Comment

yes, you shoud be able to run the directly to the foglight switch, either tap the wires or solder it directly to the switch contacts. and just to add my opinion. I'm not fond of them but best of luck on the install.

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Comment

lol...i had em when they first came out and thought i was so friggin cool...i was the only person in town that had them hooked up to my turn signals.....Is that ricey? or just friggin outrageously pimp.

p.s they were disconnected and trashed many months ago.
                            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

they are legal in TN and i have them but i have a toggle switch just for show!!! So Please don't call me GAY!!! LOL!!!
                              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I wish they would make them illegal in TN. Or as a pre-requiste say that you must have something else done to your car before you are allowed to legally own them.

Comment

Working...
                                X