No announcement yet.

MOMO Wheel Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you ordered it yet? BTW you wanna ship some of this money you have my way.... cmon, be a pal! lol i mean really in the last like 2 months youve ordered 18"rims + tires, black corner lights,an EVO CF hood, and now a steering wheel. **** im still workin on paying off my first pair of rims.

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
      have you ordered it yet? BTW you wanna ship some of this money you have my way.... cmon, be a pal! lol i mean really in the last like 2 months youve ordered 18"rims + tires, black corner lights,an EVO CF hood, and now a steering wheel. **** im still workin on paying off my first pair of rims.
      I am going to order it on Monday. And you forgot about the $300 worth of gauges that are arriving Monday, and the shortshifter, bushings, and knob I ordered this morning.

Comment

Nah I don't think I am going to ship any money out. With college out for a month I have been working 40+ hours a week. Not to mention the odd jobs I have been doing. Like two weeks ago I was a valet and for part of New Year's Eve I will be a Roulette dealer. It all just comes down to hard work and long hours.

Comment

well greg, from what it sounds like then you've earned the right to not ship me money.... as for the rest of you bastards... u still owe me money

Comment

pay up suckas

Comment

Is there a kit that you need to buy to install the wheel on, or does it just bolt up? BTW, I like the fighter.
              [

Comment

You need a hub. They are about $60.

Comment

Where do you get one from?
                  [

Comment

Originally posted by customprotege
                    Where do you get one from?
                    You can get them from shopmomo.com. They have some of the best prices on all MOMO equipment.

Comment

Well in my general defiance of going with the crowd on decisions. I have decided on the Race wheel, which coincidentaly did not get one vote. I like the center "hub" better than on the Fighter. The Fighter one looks squished.

Comment

Working...
                      X