No announcement yet.

Foglights for a 99 pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of luck then. they're nice i wouldnt mind having them for my car. keep looking ull find them. good luck

Comment

will these fit on our model cars.

they look like they would fit. bot sure aobut the wiring tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Gujustud
        I'll take a closer pic, but I've got pilot fog lights that I got installed after I got my car. They look pretty good to me when they are on:

(yes its a '99 Pro)

where did you get those pilot fogs? they're sick man ... I likes

Comment

If I recall correctly, the MPV (pre 04 facelift) used the exact same fog lights as the 99/00 Protege. Go to your dealer and ask if they still have them in stock.

Last edited by NegatiZE; 01-09-2004, 11:43 AM.
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

hmm, sounds like a plan..maybe

But ta HELL with my dealer...I went there and asked for them to install the stereo pocket, they told me to come back on monday!!! this was thursday!@

Comment

man clint that black pro looks clean. What type of bodykit is that?

Comment

It's custom...I havent heard from the guy in a while but he found some parts off other cars in a junkyard and molded them to his car.
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

he did a good job, that looks nice.
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

looks like a autoexe lip. and a bodykit ti match it. looks tight!

Comment

Working...
                    X