about the shifter
    i have seen it somewhere, LONG time ago
    a way to remove it
    I have no idea how and where it was done
    but, i do know someone in protegeclub forums has done it once
    again, don't know who
    maybe a search there may yeild something

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

the problem I'm having is with removing the two screws of teh center housing that are right nera the seat, i'm trying to look in to see what size bulbs i need in there.
      Visit My Garage

Comment

it's most likely the same size as what's in the A/C unit.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
        RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
        MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

yeah but most likely doesn;t do **** when I order teh bulbs adn go to take it apart and have to live with non matching colors for 2 weeks after that while I wait for the bulb :D
          Visit My Garage

Comment

hahahaha... 2 weeks should be nothing in the grand scheme of things.
            I drove around for 5 weeks with a big gaping hole in my dash when my HU fried... now that's weak.

try going to your dealership and asking them what the bulbs are.. just make up some BS that the bulbs burnt out and you wanna replace them

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
            RB springs
            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
            MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

well I'm going to have to figure out how to take it apart anyways, might as well be soon.
              Visit My Garage

Comment

do the lights require soldering or do they just plug in? I remember i wanted to do this back when I had my Celica but didn't because I would have had to solder and didn't want to ruin the electronics.

Comment

ok, let me make sure i got this right...
                  -for the cluster (dash?) i need 2 194's 6LEDS...whats the model #? on the website, i cant locate the 3022's w/6LEDS...
                  -for the AC control i need 2 74's...
                  -how about for the PRNDD2, the key light??

i want to make sure i got this right before i buy them...you know.
                  thanks

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
                  4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

ok nevermind i got it...for anyone who's wandering the gear light is a 74.

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
                    4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

Working...
                    X