No announcement yet.

buddy club 2 kit for 99-00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thats it , i cant get a hold of anyone at buddy club 2, they are useless so im going to save up and buy the erebuni kit, and just out of curosity so i can save up, what is considered about average price for the erebuni kit so i can make sure i dont get ripped.

Thank you

Comment

Good choice on the Erebuni. This is the company I ordered from. They were the cheapest at the time, don't know if they still are, but a good price none the less.

http://www.octanemotorsports.com/index2.html

Comment

thanks a lot thats the cheapest i have seen as well now its time to get the money since i just put the system in i am poor

Comment

just out of curiosity i saw a front bumper for the lancer that i really liked, not the evo ... is it possible to custom fit that to the pro, like are they close in shape or is it not worth the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
            just out of curiosity i saw a front bumper for the lancer that i really liked, not the evo ... is it possible to custom fit that to the pro, like are they close in shape or is it not worth the time?
            u can custom fit anything , just might be a lot of work ... erebuni is a good choice but everyone has one lol ... i think i got mine for around 600 or less
            boost happy

Comment

ok last customization idea, what do i need to convert the front end to the newer year headlights? just fenders ,hood,and lights? what about with the mazdaspeed bumper?

Comment

they sell the erebuni kit from nopi for 527.00plus 90.00 for shipping.
                erebuni shogun kit,alt g-force 17 inch wheels,ventus h2 tires,black taillights,jsp apache spoiler,tinted windows, custom eyelids,painted calipers and drums,goldline springs,m3 mirrors,toucan xenon headlights and corner lights,brospeed exhaust,aem short ram air intake,mp3 strutbar,ngk plugs and wires, yellow carbon fiber dash kit,sony xplode cd player,alpine mids and highs,jl audio subwoofer, acoustic 360 amp,weapon r j-spec floor mats,painted gauge bezel and colomn around steering wheel, reverse indiglo gauges,chrome gauge bezel,autotechnic s-7 water temp gauge with a carbon fiber autometer mounting cupalpine alarm.

Comment

man does anyone have any idea when this kit will be out, i really like the one for the '01+ and i can wait to see what this one looks like! i hope we might get some info soon!
                  Whats life if you cant enjoy it?

Comment

they need someone to sponsor so they can make the mold i tried to get a hold of them but they suck and they dont respond to people i waited 3 weeks so screw em.

Comment

o.k. so maybe they aren't conyacting us back, but what type of problems or difficulties would occur if i tried to fit the '01+ kit to my '00? cause i'm really love'in it!
                      Whats life if you cant enjoy it?

Comment

it wouldnt fit perfect around headlight and grill and i think inner fenders have to be changed.
                        erebuni shogun kit,alt g-force 17 inch wheels,ventus h2 tires,black taillights,jsp apache spoiler,tinted windows, custom eyelids,painted calipers and drums,goldline springs,m3 mirrors,toucan xenon headlights and corner lights,brospeed exhaust,aem short ram air intake,mp3 strutbar,ngk plugs and wires, yellow carbon fiber dash kit,sony xplode cd player,alpine mids and highs,jl audio subwoofer, acoustic 360 amp,weapon r j-spec floor mats,painted gauge bezel and colomn around steering wheel, reverse indiglo gauges,chrome gauge bezel,autotechnic s-7 water temp gauge with a carbon fiber autometer mounting cupalpine alarm.

Comment

I sent them an email about it the other week. They never responded. I included the threads where all the interest was being shown. Oh well, I guess they don't want our money.

Comment

i dont think they understand how many people want their kit and like you said Proto2k all they really need to make is the front bumper so i dont see what the big hold up is.

Comment

Working...
                            X