Sherman Fenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherman Fenders?

so my fender and a mail box got in a fight a while back. long story short my fender is f'ed. Andysautosport.com has these sherman Fenders that are listed as "aftermarket" fenders. I've tried to find a picture of these fenders for a while now. I've emailed andysautosport and the manufacturer. Has anyone seen these fenders before?

Andy's has a huge assortment of    ranging from factory   to custom  . We have a custom website interface that let's you easily browse all your options. Stop in and take a look!
    "i'm just saying... if you feet were hands they'd be HUGE!"

MySpace!

Hey I checked out that site, lots of protege stuff so thanx! No luck on the sherman pics but they have some sweet duraflex ones for the 01-03. Not sure if they'll fit urs but they're only a few bucks more than metal, n w/ duraflex the maillbox might not win next time lol! :D Nice ride btw, like the painted valve cover.
    sigpic
    Mod List:
    *KYB GR2 Struts
    *Modified stock intake
    *K&N Performance air filter
    *Stainless Header
    *Custom Interior- hot pink / black carbon fiber wrap
    *Urethane Filled Mounts (1 done so far)
    *Alpine 600W Amp / Audiobahn 12" Sub

Comment

Thanks ... the painted valve cover is off the ZX2. which is kind of out of commission right now. and i think those fenders will work but i'd have to convert the entire front end and hood to make it work

MySpace!

Comment

Check out certifit.com, Im not sure if they ship but if ur near Seattle they have a warehouse there n u can download an online catalog. Fenders are $65.75 a piece. Still no pic, but probably same quality as Sherman. Not OEM quality, thinner metal, but decent for the price cuz the cheapest OEM replacements are about $120 each n thats on Ebay. I was checkin out certifits website for prices on bumpers n happen to notice the fenders so I thought Id share Good Luck!
        sigpic
        Mod List:
        *KYB GR2 Struts
        *Modified stock intake
        *K&N Performance air filter
        *Stainless Header
        *Custom Interior- hot pink / black carbon fiber wrap
        *Urethane Filled Mounts (1 done so far)
        *Alpine 600W Amp / Audiobahn 12" Sub

Comment

awesome... i'll check it out thanks!