02 Mazda Protege5 headlights...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02 Mazda Protege5 headlights...

I need to replace my headlights and was wondering if any manufacturers made aftermarket headlights for the P5. I could get the stock look but was wanting something a little different. If anyone could help me it would be appreciated. If I get the stock headlights again, I want the black bezel (currently have the aluminum) but everywhere I look they cost around $400 for a pair...that's way too much, I could almost get a full bodykit for that price. If you know where I can get cheaper parts, please let me know.

Thanks!

PS: I need to know asap! It's my daily driver and I cant drive without headlights! Thanks again.
    Last edited by Protege5 Smoke; 10-03-2011, 09:13 PM.

Wow, those are expensive. I found two, sold separately, that add up to just over $300. I think they were $159 each.

Or you could get stock replacementents, take them apart and paint the chrome. Just make sure to tape off the the part that actually reflects the light.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk.

Comment

Run a search on eBay. That's what I did and purchased a new pair with black bezel an no amber side lens for $113. All I need to do is install a set of amber bulbs.

Comment

Working...
      X