• Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the bezel not the gauge faces lol
    swapping into another shell!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_turbo'd View Post
      try do the plaid on the badge on the steering wheel
      I would try that but I have plans for a momo or sparco steering wheel when I get my tax return.

and the bezel not the gauge faces lol
      my bezel is carbon fiber so not going to cover that. lol I like the CF. was thinking about the steering column cover thingy. but do you think that would look good? im not too sure about that....

Comment

i mean plaid on this are they carbon fiber too? bezel trim

Comment

ah I see! good idea! wonder how hard it would be? ima look into that.
          thanks man!

Comment

I think it might be difficult with fabric. Making the holes around all the idiot lights and making sure they don't fray or peel off. Maybe stitching the edges first.

Comment

LOL yeah it will take while to finish it but it would look so damn good im not sure if the colum cover would look good but it might idk

Comment

retro look! but i like it!
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
                  LOL ... many things went through my mind to comment on .. then i saw the car itself is yellow .. and you might just get away with this ..
                  Hah i looked in the thread and my gf happend to look at hte computer as i was going through it and we bought thought the same exact thing ... at first we were like ehhhh then we were like ahhhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                    I think it might be difficult with fabric. Making the holes around all the idiot lights and making sure they don't fray or peel off. Maybe stitching the edges first.
                    yes indeed. lol I was looking at last night and looks like its more trouble than its worth. who know though I may just get a wild hair, and give it a try. I can always remove it lools like ass. lol

LOL yeah it will take while to finish it but it would look so damn good im not sure if the colum cover would look good but it might idk
                    yea, when I visulize it, seems like it wont look that good. so I'll have to think about that. lol

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                    retro look! but i like it!
                    I thank you very much

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                    Hah i looked in the thread and my gf happend to look at hte computer as i was going through it and we bought thought the same exact thing ... at first we were like ehhhh then we were like ahhhhhh!
                    lol! yea, I love all the WTF looks I get. haha!

Comment

Working...
                    X