• Show
Clear All

it cost me 600 for install and paint .... post pics of the kit when done
    boost happy

Comment

Install of what, the buddyclub2 kit?
      [

Comment

Got a quote of $650 for install and paint from this shop near my work, but only if it's a perfect fit, otherwise they charge like $70/hour labor on the mody'ing

Hopefully it'll be easily self-installed.... prolly not SIGH
        2002 Protege LX
        ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

Originally posted by Unleashed
          Got a quote of $650 for install and paint from this shop near my work, but only if it's a perfect fit, otherwise they charge like $70/hour labor on the mody'ing

Hopefully it'll be easily self-installed.... prolly not SIGH
          They are ripping you off. And btw I don't know if the buddyclub2 kit is supposed to be a direct bolt on, but from my experience there is really no such thing as a perfect fit body kit right out of the box. And I have seen this by kits that were advertised to be a direct bolt on. The only kit that I have seen that was a perfect fit was a kit for my buddy's Grand Am. But he paid over $2000 for it, so you would expect it to fit absolutely perfect.

Comment

They claim that it will be an exact oem fit. They told me that over the phone without asking and it's on their website. I'm just hoping that if it isn't it is nothing major.
            [

Comment

DAMN IT!! I HATE YOU ALL! j/k
              Man, I can not wait till my return. That kit plus those Kobe wheels are going to put me on Proto level! Of course without the sexy hood
              <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
              AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
                DAMN IT!! I HATE YOU ALL! j/k
                Man, I can not wait till my return. That kit plus those Kobe wheels are going to put me on Proto level! Of course without the sexy hood
                Proto level...I like that. I try to set the standard for you guys. But I am getting ready to blow you guys out of the water this summer. Boost is coming, and may be coming sooner than I think. Then back to the show stopping material. I am still weighing this idea heavily, but I might be going to a custom gunmetal color. Haven't decided yet. I got to give you guys something to chase after.

Comment

Well, you just took my idea. I've been getting prices around here on painting my car all gunmetal or fading it from silver to black.
                  [

Comment

Anyone got the kit installed yet? Pics?
                    2002 Protege LX
                    ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

Still waiting for my kit. Should be coming in any day now.
                      [

Comment

Will have pics this weeknd..hopefully!

Chas
                        :p

Comment

Originally posted by acidbbg1
                          Will have pics this weeknd..hopefully!

Chas
                          :p
                          Can't wait to see it. I tried looking up ElmoP5 for the intercooler and it says no such person. I really just want one for the looks b/c I don't plan on going turbo. My car is about as fast as it's going to get. I just like show looks.
                          [

Comment

Originally posted by customprotege
                            I really just want one for the looks b/c I don't plan on going turbo. My car is about as fast as it's going to get. I just like show looks.
                            Please tell me I misunderstood this post. Are you saying you just want to have a fmic so it looks cool. If that kind of thing interests you I can find the link for the fake spooling sounds. And the fake BOV.

Comment

Well, unless you want to donate the money for a turbo?
                              [

Comment

Originally posted by customprotege
                                Well, unless you want to donate the money for a turbo?
                                I was worried that is what you meant...dear god.

Comment

Working...
                                X