No announcement yet.

Buddyclub2 Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So does anyone know where I can find a black grill at?
    [

Comment

ha ha ha this is getting crazy. I thought this was about the Buddy Club 2 kit? Where are the pics?
      BTW Go to home depot and make your own grill
      <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
      AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

pics as requested!
        Attached Files

Comment

I hope the bumper came primered red. And that you are going to have it painted white.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
            I hope the bumper came primered red. And that you are going to have it painted white.

Na the person i purchaed from had it painted red... i am plannin to paint it white..but need $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by acidbbg1
              Na the person i purchaed from had it painted red... i am plannin to paint it white..but need $$$$
              Ah okay. I thought maybe you bought it new, and decided that you wanted it red. The red stripe across the windshield is what was making me think this. I thought you were going for some red and white theme.

Comment

I called buddyclub2 today and they said my body kit was shipped Monday and should be here sometime this week or early next. Hey acidbbg1, How was the fitment of your bumper?
                [

Comment

yea there will always be scratches, cracks, and it wont fit. I payed 650 at a reputable place to paint and install.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by customprotege
                    I called buddyclub2 today and they said my body kit was shipped Monday and should be here sometime this week or early next. Hey acidbbg1, How was the fitment of your bumper?
                    Fitment wasn't great..here's a pic!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just wanted to let you know that I will be selling my buddyclub2 bodykit when it comes in. I got a deal on my car that I can't pass up. Price will be exactly what I paid for it. $849 shipped. That is what you will pay if you called buddyclub2 right now. PM me if you are interested.
                      [

Comment

Bump
                        [

Comment

Damn i hope the kit fits my sedan better than the P5. It would suck if i bought a shiatty kit
                          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

are the sideskirts same for P5 and sedan? if so, I might buy the front bumper and sideskirts off u, CustomP
                            2002 Protege LX
                            ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

I'm only selling the kit as a whole. Sorry.
                              [

Comment

too bad... i guess ill order from BC2

acid, could we get a 45 degree front end pic? the fitment isnt too bad, my friend bought a front bumper for his jetta direct from Volkswagen and the fitment was worse than yours
                                2002 Protege LX
                                ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

Working...
                                X