• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pro00
    yeah, excatly like that
    that doesn't look to bad
    IMO, it gives it a unique look without looking RICE

what ur opinion?

and if i have the funds, a small skirt on the front bumber, but not necessary
    no it doesn't look to bad but i guess if your going to go through the trouble of putting on the sideskirts might as well wait and get the front and rear done too

Comment

see, that looks weird to me. needs something on the front.
      a.k.a. benf000

support your local punk rock scene!

Comment

definitelly needs something on the back, the rear bumper is way high
        2002 Protege LX
        ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

Originally posted by Matt03
          like nai8o5 has

no offense but that still looks gay .... im ust giving u my honest opinion, the car needs something in the front and rear to make the body of the car even ... look how much higher the front and rear are, looks
          boost happy

Comment

You need to get the full affect when you look at a car the has ground effects not just some sides. I'd defentily want the full thing on my ride! Good Luck!
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by Matt03
              like nai8o5 has
              I like that too!
              2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
              KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
              Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
              Groundkit

Comment

i would say at least get a front bumper. just to level it out.
                i'm gonna get the front.. and eventually decide on the sides and rear.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                RB springs
                Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

I have decided with many people about the ground effects.
                  it is reasonable and looks good to get the following

now, i know this is a thread jack, but it is on the same subject

I am thinking about 15-16 inches rim and their correct tires to get the right reading on the speedometer. that preferably the oem or maybe something nice and simple aftermarket. nothing really carzy. the reason is that i go to school in Richmond, VA, and it is just horrible roads. I have a 14 tire, and i had 2 alignments in 1yr because of the roads around here. and that also, i have alot of cusion on the rims, thus, less tire, more stress on the rims.

front lip
                  side skirts
                  (both are the oem), same color as the car ofcourse

what you guys think?
                  you can see my ride on http://www.cardomain.com/id/pro00

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

I live in northern Illinois, the roads here are decent, but there's this one ****ty road I have to take everyday to work and back, it's like a 2 mile stretch driving down a staircase... and I have 17" rims, so alignments aside, I'm blowing my shocks superfast, already blew the rear passenger side shock like 3 months after I put the rims on. Oh well, was gonna buy new ones anyway...

Oh, about your rims: how much you willing to spend? You can get a nice set of 15"s with tires from www.edgeracing.com for like $400 easily.
                    2002 Protege LX
                    ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

Originally posted by Unleashed
                      I live in northern Illinois, the roads here are decent, but there's this one ****ty road I have to take everyday to work and back, it's like a 2 mile stretch driving down a staircase... and I have 17" rims, so alignments aside, I'm blowing my shocks superfast, already blew the rear passenger side shock like 3 months after I put the rims on. Oh well, was gonna buy new ones anyway...

Oh, about your rims: how much you willing to spend? You can get a nice set of 15"s with tires from www.edgeracing.com for like $400 easily.
                      thanks man for the reply
                      I'l check that website out
                      yeah, it seems that this is the project for the summer
                      the lip, side skirts
                      and maybe the rims if i have the funds

i'll start a thread with all the look of rims
                      because i don't see anything that impresses me out there

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

hey now I drove my car around for a week or two with aftermarket bumpers on it. But I had the skirts, just wanted to get them painted first before I installed them because they are more of a permanent fixture then the bumpers, if I were you IMO, buy the skirts and then the bumpers, you dont have to put them on right as you buy them, stash them in the garage or **** even in your room (which is where most of my car parts ended up when my stepdad was still living at the house, he didnt like my stuff taking up his garage). Take your time deciding what you want to do with your car. Mine has definately changed, and not in ANY way I thought it would. All I knew was that I wanted an aggresor sytle front bumper and I got it. Rememeber its not a race, do it right
                        Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by MIAprotege
                          no offense but that still looks gay .... im ust giving u my honest opinion, the car needs something in the front and rear to make the body of the car even ... look how much higher the front and rear are, looks
                          i concur
                          My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                          X