Flip-Flop Trunk Installed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
    for the trunk thing u could put hinges on the bottom part and make it open up at the other end. prolly expensive but itll be cool

actually no, its a reletively cheap mod. at most 10$ for hinges, screws, and locks. You just want to make your you do it right or your lip won't shut properly. Check out this link:

Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
    FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
    Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

yeah and look at those gay ass hinges and that lock. id be embarrassed to show that off. i like the look of the flip trunk, but id never put those hinges on my car. you could weld a piece of metal on each side of the arm, then just put a pin thru it and it would look clean if you did it right. plus it would probably close better.
      2002.5 protege dx

Comment

that link doesnt work.
        My OLD Car

Comment

Looks good. Were there any trunklid alignment problems afterwards?
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I did that to my trunk for shows. Tim showed me how to do it. Im going to take it off because it is ripping my trunk molding.
            Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Project323
              actually no, its a reletively cheap mod. at most 10$ for hinges, screws, and locks. You just want to make your you do it right or your lip won't shut properly. Check out this link:

http://www.bulletmotorsports.net/flipfloptrunk.htm
              i didnt mean that the flip flop trunk was expensive i said he could make it likea a suicicdde trunk and that would be expensive
              i is dumb

Comment

I think that is one of the dumbest frigin modifications that I have ever run across...
                for gods sake.
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                X