Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey u say u got a set for sale?proto2k

Comment

blue all the time is the eventual plan, but I want to change out teh lgihting first because blue with green jsut looks weird.
      Visit My Garage

Comment

The ones i got are reverse glow! I got a cheap deal on mine Greg..Thanks for the offer though! They are very bright! I will take pics of all the stuff i have done to the proty when i get time. I owe a lot of pics! Muhahahah!
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

there seems to be a lot of reverse glows on ebay.. but they're all pretty ugly.
          they either have a checkered center or the km/h circle is illegible when lit. (i gotta use km/h 'round here)

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
          RB springs
          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
          MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Damn I was wrong.

Yeah I have some for sale. They aren't the reverse glow but the full indiglo ones. Here is the link to the for sale page.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
              there seems to be a lot of reverse glows on ebay.. but they're all pretty ugly.
              they either have a checkered center or the km/h circle is illegible when lit. (i gotta use km/h 'round here)
              I believe my centers are carbon fiber look.....but yea some are ugly!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

well I jsut installed mine, went in without a hitch, no problem.
                I like the look of teh second set out got there your selling again more greg, I jsut ned to get my hands on a gauge panel from an lx or es with a tac. what year did you nab? 01? i heard they changed the lighting colors from our year.

anyways we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
                Visit My Garage

Comment

I got a cluster from a 99 or 2000. Got it from a connection. $60 shipped. It is the same black color as my old one, just has a tach.

Comment

mazdachic... can you send me a link to a pic of the exact ones you got??
                    is the CF look all hashed?

like this ?

i've only found the above and these ... with some colour variations.

RB springs
                    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
                      mazdachic... can you send me a link to a pic of the exact ones you got??
                      is the CF look all hashed?

like this ?

i've only found the above and these ... with some colour variations.
                      Yea i will try and find the link to what mine look like..they kinda look like the firsts ones but a little different....i will work on it for you!

Comment

you do that..

i'm needin' to get my rice together for the summer.. 'n the gauges will help out, but i can't seem to find any that make me happy.

where'd you buy your gauges from??

RB springs
                        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Greg - you think your conenction can connect me?
                          and how did you connnect your tach?

oh and what was worng with teh gauges you got by accident?
                          Visit My Garage

Comment

I bought them from fire and ice motorsports. Pretty cheap and they shipped them very fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman112k3
                              Greg - you think your conenction can connect me?
                              and how did you connnect your tach?

oh and what was worng with teh gauges you got by accident?
                              I don't think he can. He probably won't ship outside the states. Check here for what I know about cluster swapping. The gauges I ordered aren't reverse glow. Perfectly fine, just not what I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                                I got a cluster from a 99 or 2000. Got it from a connection. $60 shipped. It is the same black color as my old one, just has a tach.
                                The 99's have normal non italic font for the numbers, and only have 1 trip odometer.

The 2000's have the italic fonts for the numbers and 2 trip odometers

Just FYI...
                                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                                X