Sylvania headlights, r they worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akaveli
    I have the Silverstars bulbs now and I'm not impressed at all. I was getting more light output with my Noykia(sp) bulbs them these Silverstars.
    Are you talking about the Sylvania or the Osram ones? It takes a while to be impressed with the Osrams... I didn't really notice much of a difference until there was a REALLY dark night and the all of a sudden it hit me that I could see the road considerably better than before.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
      Are you talking about the Sylvania or the Osram ones? It takes a while to be impressed with the Osrams... I didn't really notice much of a difference until there was a REALLY dark night and the all of a sudden it hit me that I could see the road considerably better than before.

The Sylvania SilverStar. The only good thing I can say about them is that I've had them since Oct of 03. Other then that, only times I can tell its white is when my lights are on and sumone has there headlights on next to me. Other then that, nothing special or any major difference.

MP3 Strut Bar..Silver Stars..GoldLine Springs..Two 10 Inch Speakers..480 Watt Amp..Custom Voltage Meter..Ingen CAI..Bomz Axle Back Exhaust..Konigs Holes 17x7

Comment

Working...
      X