Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erebuni sides and rear with ms style front?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does the Auto EXE lip fit the MSP?
    Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

i dont know anyone wanna try? lol i dont know if i wanna be the first

Comment

well i guess forget it im just gonna do the ms style front and sides with an msp rear lip so anyone who wants to sell me the rear lip from an msp or mp3 or something let me know, i live in south florida so if you live around there even better so we dont have to deal with shipping

Comment

well i had an idea last night , someone gave me an idea for it a while ago and i just thought about it, i am ordering a mugen style lip for an accord and im gonna have it fitted to the stock bumper ill post pics when its done

Comment

go for it. Get creative thats what I did with my car.
            Although it looks nothing like I thought it would when I started out. I was going to peice together a bunch of different kits. the only thing thats the same from the idea of my car is my front end.
            Sagaris

Comment

sounds good thanks for the support

Comment

no problem. The problem with modifying the outside of the car is that its a custom thing, so its going to be frustrating because its not going to fit like oem. Take your time with it and be through. You want to make sure that it looks good above all else..and of course that its a tight fit so that it doesnt go flying off the first time you hit highway speeds. Eventually there will be more out for the 99-00 proteges. there is more and more each day. Im glad I found the kit I did I love it. Not many people support it or the company they say that they make cheap products. Im here to tell you no they dont. The kit is quality...but its still fiberglass so no its not going to last forever. I almost ripped it off my car backing out of a ditch and a few friends of mine that have kits were amazed it only cracked. I fixed it and made sure I reinforced it with more glass but its still just glass....
                Sagaris

Comment

yeah thats the only problem with fiberglass, i dont personally like your kit its not my style but i love what you have done with the car you grab so much attention and i give you respect for what you have done , and i know we get screwed being the lowly 99-00 3rd gens but i still like our front end better .

Comment

and if anyone cares i ordered the lip it should be here in a week or so. its supposed to be for an accord so we will see

Comment

You need to post pics when you get it on
                      Thanks. I like our front ends better too
                      Sagaris

Comment

well a local car club is dissolving i guess you could say and joining the club im in, they all do their own work and it is really good so i think they are gonna help me out i wil ltake pics of the work as it progresses

Comment

Working...
                        X