Ideas for trunk (interior)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for trunk (interior)

Alright since I got the car I the cardboard thing that covers the spare tire has been all beaten up and broken, also the foam carpet thing is at the end of its life. So I have started brain storming some kind of cool replcement.

Im thinking of using aluminum for the whole thing maybe brushed or dimond plate that would look cool but then I realize that there is no way of getting it in there if its only one piece. More importantly where could I find such a piece of aluminum.

Maybe I could make it out a hard wood. And stain it so it looks insanly cool. Like a wood floor.

Anyone else have any good ideas? Ive pretty much got all summer so feel free to go nuts.

I took out my speakers and such and put my 5th rim in the spare tire area. I was thinking of dynamatting the floor and then carpeting over it with the black carpet I am going to use to do my interior carpet as well. I was also thinking about maybe installing a neon in the spare tire area so that when I am at shows I can turn it on and pimp my ****. I have more ideas but I will have to remember them
    Sagaris

Comment

Yeap i did the same thing as Mo' Put the fifth wheel back there gonna do some kinda inclosure and neons to make it pimp.......i did it as well on my 929 and the comments i got was unbelivable......
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
      X