No announcement yet.

Pics: Canadian Spec Trunk Garnish Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an emerald green mica Pro and I personally think the trunk garnish looks better body color matched. It makes the whole car look smooth and sleek. It would only be an eye sore if you were scoping out the car and then come across a chrome trunk garnish. It'd be like smackin you right in the face and sayin, "Look at me, here I am!" Now I know for sure I am going to keep my trunk garnish color matched and then swap out the chrome bar and front grille for the Sport 20 grille and black grille. Of course the "flyin M" would still be there, but it would be a bit bigger.

Comment

I'm going to have to disagree. I have a black Pro, and I think the chrome piece would look awesome on it. That, and the chrome piece on the top of the grille. Have you all forgotten that the American way is to get as much chrome as you can?
      2003 Protege LX 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Breiland
        I'm going to have to disagree. I have a black Pro, and I think the chrome piece would look awesome on it. That, and the chrome piece on the top of the grille. Have you all forgotten that the American way is to get as much chrome as you can?
        If you want one... I know a guy who is selling his. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Breiland
          That would be the 'thug' way..

such a world we live in

Comment

Damn ! that looks damn sweet if you ask me.
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
            X