No announcement yet.

Erebuni Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't sound very safe removing the whole safety bumper deal there...Nor does shaving it.

Hope you guys don't get hit and worse, get hurt...
    "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
    2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

That's why you should always buckle up.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        That's why you should always buckle up.

Buckling up won't save you when the bumper reinforcements aren't there...Those are there for a reason.
        "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Originally posted by StuttersC
          Buckling up won't save you when the bumper reinforcements aren't there...Those are there for a reason.
          Oh well, I guess I am driving a death box. But hey it looks a hell of alot better now.

Comment

Originally posted by StuttersC
            they wont do a whole lot.....mostly they just have tehe airbag sensors behind them so when its pushed inward enough the airbags deploy.....people dont need those either, but even still proto made me put his back in, lol.

also, i guarantee you the engine will stop what some little thin peice of steel wont......
            1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

True that.

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
                they wont do a whole lot.....mostly they just have tehe airbag sensors behind them so when its pushed inward enough the airbags deploy.....people dont need those either, but even still proto made me put his back in, lol.

also, i guarantee you the engine will stop what some little thin peice of steel wont......

You are right there...The engine will stop somewhere in the front seats.

It's just my .02 cents.

I like the look myself, but like I say...I don't want to see people get hurt because of something like that. I'm not saying don't do it neither.

Just saying be careful. It's cool.

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

also, people who have kitted out cars with much money, blood, sweat, tears into them.....are less likely to have a front end collision cause they watch more closely.....they are more likely to get rearended, and the driver sits no where near the back of the car

so if you have kids, leave on your back brace, if not......dont argue with an F-150s air intake is beside your ear.
                  1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

also, fortunately for me, i had styrofoam over my reinforcement bars, so only the foam had to come off to fit it right
                    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Im just going to drive slower and all.
                      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                        Im just going to drive slower and all.
                        thats not even what im talking about

i still speed slightly, cause the flow of traffic exceeds the limit here

what i mean is...once you get a kit, the average kitted person is more attentive to people all around them, what cars are doing ,etc....once youve investted that much in a kit (2 grand for me, then a grand in paint, grand in wheels) then you notice every little thing on the road.
                        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Damn 2 Grand on a fluckin kit?!?!
                          Hellz NO! that can not be right!!
                          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Oh but it is. If you owned a Grand Am you would understand.

And on the note of becoming more conscious of others. That is completely true. I have avoided a few wrecks because I already had my eye on someone who had been drifting lanes. I also get more pissed off at people these days because if someone hits me because they are yapping away on their cell phone. I have to pay to replace the mods.
                            Last edited by McCorkle; 09-30-2003, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
                              Damn 2 Grand on a fluckin kit?!?!
                              Hellz NO! that can not be right!!
                              1850$+350$ shipping+1000$ paintjob= pimptastic grand am
                              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

And worth every ****ing cent might I add.

Comment

Working...
                                X