X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
    thats not even what im talking about

i still speed slightly, cause the flow of traffic exceeds the limit here

what i mean is...once you get a kit, the average kitted person is more attentive to people all around them, what cars are doing ,etc....once youve investted that much in a kit (2 grand for me, then a grand in paint, grand in wheels) then you notice every little thing on the road.
    I'll see for myself. I believe you though. Im taking advantage of these bumpers and speeding like hell for these last days of my regular bumpers.
    My OLD Car

Comment

In time it will happen. I don't even speed anymore. But granted I am on probation for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        In time it will happen. I don't even speed anymore. But granted I am on probation for 6 months.
        atleast you didnt get assraped by the system like i did.
        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Damn the Man

Comment

1850$+350$ shipping+1000$ paintjob= pimptastic grand am
            Oh that is a Grand am price! Whew!
            The pro should be cheaper
            <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
            AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Yeah it will be cheaper because his is very limited. I paid $650 for the kit and $300 for paint.

Comment

Bah since ive gotten my kit... i've been more worried about scraping more than I already have.... i watch the road more like everyone else has said so im not as worried of a wreck.... just those dips that you have to take very slowly are the ones i worry about

Comment

SweeeeeeeeT!!
                  <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                  AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                    Bah since ive gotten my kit... i've been more worried about scraping more than I already have.... i watch the road more like everyone else has said so im not as worried of a wreck.... just those dips that you have to take very slowly are the ones i worry about
                    lol, get this

proto2k has the erebuni kit, plus a 1.8? drop or 1.6 drop with the eibach prokit....me on stock suspension with my front bumper is still lower than his by @ .5 inch, and im getting 2 inch intrax drop in about a week..

talk about scraping :p:
                    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

I have no more paint under my bumper these days. It happens.

Comment

lol, get this

proto2k has the erebuni kit, plus a 1.8? drop or 1.6 drop with the eibach prokit....me on stock suspension with my front bumper is still lower than his by @ .5 inch, and im getting 2 inch intrax drop in about a week..

talk about scraping :p:
                        Thats gonna be insane. You will have to drive like a grandma
                        My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                          Thats gonna be insane. You will have to drive like a grandma
                          He already does. We both do actually. That's the beauty of probation.

Comment

Damn, my front is 1.8....major scrapage coming soon.
                            My OLD Car

Comment

Ha no more for me... damnit!

my car looks ****in retarted now with the old front and hte rest of the kit...

Comment

yea...i hit a cat the other night...

wasnt bad, i already fixed it myself....but nonetheless i didnt WANT to
                                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Working...
                                X