No announcement yet.

Lady In Need OF SOME info (3rd gen Pro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey MISTER T.... I believe I was the girl wit the phone number that was gonna be put on the bathroom wall... LOL...

Hey GREEN MP3... seen your car at NOPI and loved it...nice job wit the scoop!!!

And to the first few pages of this thread... there is no way JO would be jealous of any girl!

STARPRO... welcome to the boards!! Nice to see another girl on here!!! Check out my ride somet ime.. hopefully will have a signature done soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyGirl

And to the first few pages of this thread... there is no way JO would be jealous of any girl!
      wow. you either girl!!! Hows that arm?
      Sagaris

Comment

Yea.. well the arm got better... but now i crashed my ride!!! LOL what luck i have.. didnt i tell you have bad luck!! some guy switched lanes right into my drivers side..!!! been out of work for a week!! but it will be done early next week THANK GOD!!! They got me in a 2004 chevy malibu...yuck!! and before that a 2004 ford f150... bad ass ****ing truck... just couldnt afford the gas!!!

Comment

Yea.. well the arm got better... but now i crashed my ride!!! LOL what luck i have.. didnt i tell you have bad luck!! some guy switched lanes right into my drivers side..!!! been out of work for a week!! but it will be done early next week THANK GOD!!! They got me in a 2004 chevy malibu...yuck!! and before that a 2004 ford f150... bad ass ****ing truck... just couldnt afford the gas!!!
          Hell yeah, I would love to have a F150 , but the damn gas would put me in the frigin poor house.
          My friend has an avalanch and pays frigin 50 dollars a week for gas, and he works local..
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Yea that truck was the ****!!! it was the 5.4 triton!!! and my dumb ass gave it up!! you should have seen all the looks i was getting from guys it was the funniest thing i ever saw.. my boyfriend was loving it!! I think my next car will be a truck!!seriouisly!!

Comment

I love the redesigned F150!!!! Even the engine compartment is tight! Funny about you being the one with the number. It is plastered here in one of Charleston, SC's rest stops! Kidding of course. You crashed your car???? I hope it is the same after all you have put in to it. I think I have the stereo part of it all done in mine. Now to move along to the next stage. Damn expensive hobbies!
              2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
              KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
              Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
              Groundkit

Comment

just be gentle with trucks. if u give it alot of gas its just like sucking the money out of your pocket. glad to see your posting babygrl ..Jon

Comment

Yea that truck was the ****!!! it was the 5.4 triton!!! and my dumb ass gave it up!! you should have seen all the looks i was getting from guys it was the funniest thing i ever saw.. my boyfriend was loving it!! I think my next car will be a truck!!seriouisly!!
                  wow sorry to hear about your luck
                  I almost had the same thing happen to me yesterday on the way home. Woman in a van wasnt paying attention and just started to get into my lane. Im glad I remember I had a horn this time. I normally dont waste my time honkin I just take off. But this was tight.

Yeah Im definately getting a truck as my next vehicle.
                  Sagaris

Comment

Yea stuff like that happens to me all the time JO... I swear i am a goddamn magnet!!! good to hear you are safe!

Comment

Yeah same here. We are a magnet for idiots.
                      Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                        Yeah same here. We are a magnet for idiots.

that's cause guys can't pay attention when staring at hot chicks they can't help but crash into ya'll and i'm not going to deny that jo is a magnet for idiots:p: that's how we met

Comment

thank you for your complament baby girl...

Comment

Whooaa... did we jack this thread or what??? LOL

no prob green mp3!

Comment

Working...
                            X