No announcement yet.

Pos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a used car i'm sure, and used cars break, im sure you've done the occasional nuetral drop (what 16 y/o hasn't tried it? lol), and the inevitable donut, and brake torqueing, and racing, and on and on and on, such is life at that age, so the tranny crapping out on you i'm sure was just bound to happen... so the only thing you really have to complain about is the radio, which i'm not suprised about either, since electronics were just made to break :p, and the reason your car is dieing is probably a dead/dieing alternator (happens all the time), i'd take it in and have it tested (any napa or autozone will test them for free) and if its bad, get a new one, if not, its the battery, so get a new one of those...

good luck with your search, and the sooner you realize that cars break (all the time), the sooner you will either A) become very good at handing over money, or B) become very good at fixing cars haha...

oh, and i live in lansing, just a hop skip and a jump from plymouth, actually bought my 1st car from a guy that lived there, good luck with everything

- James
    2003.5 Protege - Project Car
    1993 Probe SE - Daily Driver

Comment

hey man, i've had my car less than a year and only had 2 problems.
      1-radio lost left channel sound on CD only (6 Disc In Dash)
      2-Throttle body bolt sheared off, needed new throttle body and upper intake manifold

I'm only 19, know a decent amount about cars,engines,etc. and realized like everyone that things do go over time. I can't say I beat the piss out of the car, but things do go wrong. Both problems the dealer covered no problem (Sesi in Ypsi is great!). Anyways, I'm sure that you'll have your fair share of problems with any car - its bound to happen. Remember, this car is a compact that goes for under 20 grand, not a Bentley. They are built to last, but sometimes things get overlooked.
      As for the choice between a Colorado or a Magnum, I'd go for the Colorado. If youre into sport truck looks they are gonna be huge in the next 2-3 years, as companies start to release parts for them. The Magnum IMO is a glorified wagon, nothing more. If you really have your heart set on one, wait until the coupe and sedan come out in the next year or so - much better looking and faster too
      Anyone else reading this from MI???

2003 Sunlight Silver ES 5 Speed
      www.cardomain.com/id/bigwoo23

There seems to be an epidemic in MI, everyone seems to think that painting your car isn't cool anymore, and people drive around with more primer than paint. What is the world coming to?

Comment

Magnum is one of the ugliest cars ever built

Comment

Working...
        X