Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so... maybe tomorrow

Comment

SO did everyone with a short shifter that hass a 99-00 model have to take the seats out?

Comment

First of all, I know I am a retard sometimes... or else I wouldn't have called myself one you dumbf$@k....
        Second, I did read your gay ass 1984 looking "how-to", if that what you wanna call it. Sure I could have easily wrote down some useless info like....Take this and this off. What the **** good is that info without pictures... a how to is supposed to be step by step with proper pictures for each step.... not step 1-100 then maybe you will get a pic of how it should look.
        Third, I specifically aske for a how-to on a kartboy short shifter, not a B&M, genius. I don't care if they are the same.... is a B&M what i was looking for? Didn't think so. You are supposed to be all about doing everything perfectly aren't you? Now how is following B&M instructions the right way to install a Kartboy?
        And last, F@*k Off! I am sorry your mommy didn't give you all the loving and attention you needed growing up.... but don't take your pathetic life out on others and try to pt them down because you are miserable. Thanks and have a nice day A$$HOLE.

Comment

hey dude, you can take that console out without taking the seats out. You just have to get a phillips bit and a cresent wrench....You know what im getting at or no?
          if you can get the bit in the screw and turn it with the cresent wrench you shoule be able to get it out...bye the way< I did this once and have never put them back in.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

And hey TheMAN, don't try to come with some long ass post about how I am an idiot and you are TheMAN... cuz you really aren't. Just shut the hell up and post useful for once.

Comment

oh yeah, he enjoys that stuff dude so dont even humor him with being annoyed.

also remember, you may need him someday so be nice...he knows things others dont.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                hey dude, you can take that console out without taking the seats out. You just have to get a phillips bit and a cresent wrench....You know what im getting at or no?
                if you can get the bit in the screw and turn it with the cresent wrench you shoule be able to get it out...bye the way< I did this once and have never put them back in.
                yeah thanks for THE USEFUL INFO... I thought about this today.... i am going to try that. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                  oh yeah, he enjoys that stuff dude so dont even humor him with being annoyed.

also remember, you may need him someday so be nice...he knows things others dont.
                  Oh he doesn't get to me.... I just hate that people stop posting after he tries to flame people.... I wonder if he really knows what a dumba$$ he really is...actually he probably does after the thread I read up on him in msprotege.....everyone flamed him there...loser.

Comment

Surely not!!! He does have good info.....
                    Originally posted by TheMAN
                    I think I struck a nerve :D
                    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
                      Surely not!!! He does have good info.....
                      Anyways.... haven't seen you here in a while.

Comment

Yea ive been busy..Hows the pro coming along? THE short shifter in?

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

not yet... got too dark last night... might get on it tonight... I don't know... don't really feel like doing much though... but I probably will....we'll see.

Comment

Well good luck man i know it was a Biatch puttin one in the CRx....ARRGGGG!!!

Comment

Well thanks... I know it won't be hard as long as this damn console comes out today. I didn't even think about using a bit and wrench last night...

Comment

Well... i went at it again last night... got the console out using the "**** it, I'm gonna punch a hole through the seat fabric method". The bit and wrench method was too aggravating. anyways, I struggled with the damn snap ring pliers because they were small ones... ended up using the point of a 5-in-1 painter's tool to just pry it out... took about half a second.(should have used this to begin with) I jack the car up... get under.... spray some duralube "unstick this nut" crap on the rusted heat shield nuts. Make half a turn and the bolt breaks... oh well.... I am not gonna mess with this... So I put a socket on the nut where the bushings are.... pulling pulling pulling,,,F@&k!!! My ratchet busts... I knock the socket off the nut with a rubber mallet cuz it was stuck.... and what do you know... the nut is a little stripped.... This all happened to me probably because I talked **** to TheMAN... I am sorry TheMAN... please take this curse off me! HAHA... anyways... any tips to stripped nuts? I do not want to try to again and strip it all the way... i am hoping that an impact tool will get it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X