No announcement yet.

Trade in mazda for.....???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my MSP for 17,800. I don't know why you wouldn't keep the rims or the incredible tires, I love the look/performance.

I think the overall style is great, the editors said the spoiler was overdone, but I like it.

Also, they now have Blue/Black/Titanium on top of the yellow and "spicy orange"
    03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege

MAM Built Block, Microtech EMS on the way

HiBoost FMIC--Greddy Profec-B SpecII--AWR Front Mount, RR-inserts in rear--Injen SRI--PLX Wideband

88 MX6 LX-Turbo - DEAD

Comment

$17,800. thats cheap...is that out the door or just the sticker price? cuz my p5 cost me 17,800 out the door . MSP here in San Jose Ca. is $21,000 sticker price so with tax n everything that'll be more like $23k - $24k...

Comment

Yeah, the sticker was 21,000...but they are going to switch owners or something and there was a 2,000 dollar rebate plus the haggling room because they're going out of business.

That's also without licensing and that crap...that's gonna run probably 1000-1200 or so.
        03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege

MAM Built Block, Microtech EMS on the way

HiBoost FMIC--Greddy Profec-B SpecII--AWR Front Mount, RR-inserts in rear--Injen SRI--PLX Wideband

88 MX6 LX-Turbo - DEAD

Comment

just so it's known..
          i decided to keep my 01 auto after all... not worth the money or the troubles to get an '03..
          anything i don't like of my car, i'll be able to remove, mod or replace in due time... so i'll just keep it as is for now, and learn how to switch everything

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
          RB springs
          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
          MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Hello,

I just wanted to know if the mazda3 is suppose to replace the 323 or the protoge? I just saw the pics for the mzda3 nice.

ty

Comment

yeah.. the 2003 pro was the last year.

when talking to my dealership, they said the boat of Mazda3's was on it's way, and they should have some ina bout 6 weeks or so... (that was 2 weeks ago)

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
              RB springs
              Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
              MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

"say it aint so!!"

I dont know why they would stop the production of the protoge I love my baby. I guess I'am one of the lucky who got the 03 pro. I just hope they keep makin aftermarket parts for our vehicle.

I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE THINKING!!

but who am I to say anything im just a peon.lol.

SAD SAD SAD

Comment

Working...
                X