No announcement yet.

1.6'ers represent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.6L here..... CIA off ebay....... other mods Matrix racing coilovers, Custom Dual Exhaust (cat-back), evo back bumper, evo side skirts, Onderground front bumper, Completely molded kit from front to back. Fiberglassed back panel, Clear corners, blacked out euros, MR-7's, half shaved door handles, pics at:

Might turbo it..... might put the bpt engine in it. Dunno which.

Comment

1,600 cc owner... 2001 DX with the slushbox

Just upgraded the stereo and installed a ham radio.

No need for any performance mods as 80% of my driving is during rush hour or gridlock...

Comment

Originally posted by UHF
        1,600 cc owner... 2001 DX with the slushbox

Just upgraded the stereo and installed a ham radio.

No need for any performance mods as 80% of my driving is during rush hour or gridlock...
        Big rims and Brembo brakes
        sigpic
        1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
        1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
        2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

Serious

ur Pro is is soo sick i bow down to ur pro

Comment

Originally posted by bassbomber2002
            molded kit from front to back
            Why would you ever want to mold your front bumper in?

Comment

lol, i spent all weekend 2 weeks ago, removing a "molded" body kit off of an 02 integra.
              you guys would cry if you would have seen the aftermath of such a decision.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

only molded the kit because It looks better. smoother than a car with lines. you guys go for speed. i go for looks. and If i get it molded y on gods green earth would u Unmold it? unless something broke then again if u cant fix it with it molded on then it dont need to be fixed.

me molding my kit on is like someone boosting and puttin a wet NOS kit on a stock protege. we are both just beggin to get our sh** fooked up

Comment

Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Xpres
                  ur Pro is is soo sick i bow down to ur pro
                  who's? hope it isn't mine.. it's as cheap and half-assed as it gets
                  sigpic
                  1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
                  1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
                  2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

ben a while since i posted, but thought i show you guys my pro....recently did a couple of things...she's not finished but definitely looking better
                    Attached Files

Comment

is that the mp3 wing?

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Originally posted by bassbomber2002
                        only molded the kit because It looks better. smoother than a car with lines. you guys go for speed. i go for looks. and If i get it molded y on gods green earth would u Unmold it? unless something broke then again if u cant fix it with it molded on then it dont need to be fixed.

me molding my kit on is like someone boosting and puttin a wet NOS kit on a stock protege. we are both just beggin to get our sh** fooked up

your in the wrong forum homie, theres only a certain few of us that are in this for speed. i mean common we bought proteges, not necessarily the best choice for the strip. (1st gen not included) and incase you havnt noticed, new body kits come out every year. Next year when the newest hottest body kit comes out, your not even going to be able to think about getting it, unless of course you get the ole grinder out and go to work....then of course you gotta be ready for a new paint job.
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

ill give it to ya Billy Whitehead, your car looks really good. Atleast you picked a nice kit to mold on....lol, you definitely aint looking for speed are you, you've prolly packed on a gallon of plastic eh?
                          Last edited by Kelly; 07-29-2004, 07:49 AM.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeah the MP3 Wing and Sport20 Bumper....the side skirts believe it or not came of a 90 Grand Am and they were a perfect fit....I just need the MP3 rear skirt now to complete it

Comment

wow when i started reading page 1 of this thread i didnt think the last page would actually be dated only a couple of days ago. This has to be the longest thread ever, atleast time wise.

alright so i have a 2000 protege lx with the 1.6L . so far, i have 17'' konigs, jdm clear corners, LEDz, and 2 12'' kicker compvr's with a 600 watt jbl amp. Im now waiting for my body kit from buddyclub2 that there building and giving me for FREE! just for letting them borrow my car for a 2 weeks. soo expect that kit to be available for the 99-00 soon, tho remember who has the first one!

Comment

Originally posted by ProGenIII
                                wow when i started reading page 1 of this thread i didnt think the last page would actually be dated only a couple of days ago. This has to be the longest thread ever, atleast time wise.

alright so i have a 2000 protege lx with the 1.6L . so far, i have 17'' konigs, jdm clear corners, LEDz, and 2 12'' kicker compvr's with a 600 watt jbl amp. Im now waiting for my body kit from buddyclub2 that there building and giving me for FREE! just for letting them borrow my car for a 2 weeks. soo expect that kit to be available for the 99-00 soon, tho remember who has the first one!
                                Ohh...so they are finally making on for our year model. About dam time!
                                Da SR20 Beast

Comment

Working...
                                X