Welcome 3rd Gen's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea he definatly needs to hurry up and move on ova
    Yes, I am a female. So please don't call me man.

Comment

Well I was looking around at the old board and saw that this one came up. Any reasons why? I was on protegeclub for approx. 2 years and didn't have any problems. But I look forward to get going on this one. Not only in the gen 1 sector, but in the 3rd gens now.
      Patrick
      SOLD--->'03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES

Comment

hm i never read the one from boosted7, hes a homo.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I left a link to this site right on that link cablemirc posted
          MODS:
          I/E/SS/

"It is the function of the Navy to carry the war to the enemy so that it will not be fought on U.S. soil."

Comment

Well boosted7 on pclub has deleted every post that I posted about clubprotege. We should all go there and post bomb referring everyone here.
            MODS:
            I/E/SS/

"It is the function of the Navy to carry the war to the enemy so that it will not be fought on U.S. soil."

Comment

Why is everyone trashing everyone else on the boards?

This is getting bad when things like the thread mentioned above start happening.
              "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
              2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

I'm glad to see this forum up cause I used to be on protegeclub.com but it's down. What happened there?

Comment

mx6.com proved to be an incredible forum, hope this turns out just as good!!

MSP Baby!!
                  03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege

MAM Built Block, Microtech EMS on the way

HiBoost FMIC--Greddy Profec-B SpecII--AWR Front Mount, RR-inserts in rear--Injen SRI--PLX Wideband

88 MX6 LX-Turbo - DEAD

Comment

Congrats on the site, extremely useful. We all will benifit from this and one another.

Comment

Originally posted by 03MSP
                      mx6.com proved to be an incredible forum, hope this turns out just as good!!

MSP Baby!!
                      mx6.com kicks ass... i always check the team speed 6 thread for colorado.
                      -mike lucero
                      1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                      2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Another 3rd Gen here! We are soon to be replaced by the Mazda3, but that is okay. I plan on having my '01 for quite a while. I financed it for 6 friggin' years!!! I have a little less than 2 more years Whew hoo!!!
                        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                        Groundkit

Comment

just saw this thread, been here for a few weeks, and checking in. I got mine financed for another year.
                          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
                            Another 3rd Gen here! We are soon to be replaced by the Mazda3, but that is okay. I plan on having my '01 for quite a while. I financed it for 6 friggin' years!!! I have a little less than 2 more years Whew hoo!!!

Ah now you will see how it feels to have an outdated car lol Jon 93 lx

Comment

Comment

btw this site looks like an old skool winamp skin now

:D

Comment

Working...
                                X