Prices of some parts for 323F GT/Protege5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices of some parts for 323F GT/Protege5

I always knew that parts for japanese cars are like they make them in gold, but here are some new category for all that:

I was in Mazda dealer today, becuause they didn't know how to tell me prices of things I wanted over the phone. They asked me for VIN number, but because I dont have 2.0 GT, they didn't know what are serial numbers of parts.

After half an hour of waiting, finally it was all over

Here are some photos, so you will know what I'm trying to find.

- front GT bumper - 409 euros
    - fog lights - GT - 341 euros per peace (both 680)
    - lip on back bumper - GT - 625 euros with paint
    - sideskirts - GT - 649 per peace (both 1300) with paint

- sum - 2945 euros...

All these parts are originally on GT, not aftermarket product

Price of a front bumper is still ok, but everything else is gold...

So I sended few e-mails to Mazda dealers to Slovenia and Austria... I still don't have prices from Austria but differce btw. Slovenia and Croatia is from 10-100 euros, but there is a tax that can be returned, so 20% more off.

And here is one more discovery... Aftermarket parts that look same as orignals are 2 to 3 times cheeper.... and they are all made by Mazda.

They all order aftermarket products from this LINK.

So I called dealer again and here are prices..

- lip but they say it is all back bumper with that spoiler for 409 euros. (Differnce btw. site price and dealer price is 100 euros - customs, taxes), original lip is 625 euros.

- sideskirts - 410 euros for pair (site price is 323 euros, again 100 euros difference)... - orginal sideskirt is 649 euros per piece..

And at the end.... I asked for roof rack which is originally fited on 99-01 323F in Europe....

Here is a picture

Price of that part iz amazignly 607 euros in Croatia or 536 in Slovenia per peace.. For 2 plastic things 1200 euros :shifty:

After all that I think that I will buy only front bumper.... every thing else is going to be made by some local home made tuner.
    Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

I wouldn't surprise me if you could get them sent over from the U.S. for cheaper than that.

Comment

Seriously I have a spare p5 bumper in my garage. There pretty cheap around here.
      The pic you put up is a factory p5 around here, if you want used parts you can get the skirts $100 the bumper $100 and the rear for really cheap alot fo people get rid of there factory (here) roof racks so you could get them for cheap too. Shipping is gonna be a bitch but youll stll get off cheap.

New the bumper is some $350, sides and rear same. Youd still save quite a bit.

Do you have the desiel 5k reline is odd?

If you like that check out the msp bumper

Same but with a lip.
      Last edited by zerocover; 03-10-2006, 11:54 PM.

Comment

2 zerocover: tnx ..... maybe I will after all that searching buy all stuff in US/CAN.

Is there any shop of used parts with web site... I'll try on ebay

Comment

Ebay generally doesnt have anything. + They'd be very hessitant about selling to someone out of the states (alot of scams that way).

You should post in the for sale section with a WTB and see if anyone wants to sell to you. Now that I think about it shipping isnt that bad. We sent a 40 lb package to my Grandparents for $120 (Zadar) it did take 4 weeks to get there though Dont know how its gonna be for a huge bumper box its pretty over sized so they should charge diffrently.

Comment

Tnx Zerocover ..... If I'm going to buy something..... I will contact you

Comment

Working...
            X