Introduction and question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction and question

Hello to all. I just picked up a 2002 Protege ES for use as a daily driver. I got a good deal on the car; it already has lowering springs - Sprint springs in fact; I'm surprised by how well it rides and handles, considering that my background is in Nissans and we generally look down on Sprint products...

It's also got an intake, short shifter, AWR rear sway bar, and a few other little things. I may install a header but for now it's just going to be daily transportation; I've had it for about 10 days and so far I'm really enjoying the experience.

I've got an issue though - the car has the infamous "A/C light blinks and A/C works erratically with the fan on 2" problem. I've done a bunch of searching here and on the MSPro forums, and it's clear I'm not the only one with the problem. Has anyone developed a fix for this, or has everyone just sucked it up and spent the money at a dealer?

Thanks in advance for any input. Mods, if this should be in a different section please move.
Working...
X