Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay!

Kick ASS!

Screw the Pro! I'm gettin a Dyno and I'm a call him Rex!

Put him in my Garage!

Yeehaha Mofo'ers!

Comment

thats the spirit! I'll be over soon to help you pick the colour. Maybe a nice pearl blue to match my car since Ill be on it most of the time.

Then we can test our fhp too. See how much foot horse power we got runnin under our shoes.
      -Nim
      -----------------------------
      2002 Acura RSX Type S
      Arctic Blue Pearl
      OEM Body Skirts
      OEM Spoiler
      OEM Fogs
      Golden Logos
      Acura Interior Titanium Trim
      Window Visors
      Last But Not Least....
      Trunk Tray and Cargo Net!!!
      ---
      Modz: Yes
      ---
      NEW: Stage 2 Clutch!

Comment

I would definately save up for a turbo. I wish I had 1500.00 to spend right now. Well, maybe its good I don't then because I would so totally spend it all real quick. I don't even know how Im going to save up for a turbo. Im going to have to save up a lot of money and lock it away somewheres.

Comment

So are u gonna go straight for the turbo man??? Or are u gonna build ur way up??? On our crx we went ahead and did the engine swap did the small lil things last!! I'm gonna geta cold air for my proty ,just cause I'm not wantin to be all "go" just show and to have a nice clean engine for shows!!! But good luck with whatever u decide and do!!!!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
            So are u gonna go straight for the turbo man??? Or are u gonna build ur way up??? On our crx we went ahead and did the engine swap did the small lil things last!! I'm gonna geta cold air for my proty ,just cause I'm not wantin to be all "go" just show and to have a nice clean engine for shows!!! But good luck with whatever u decide and do!!!!
            If you're askin me, Im gonna build it up slowly. I want to have a lot of show and some go until I get my turbo. Once I get it in, I hope to have a lotta show and finally some go!!

Comment

turbos are mad expensive when you buy in kits. if you can find a way to get all the parts yourself, then you're better off just doing that.
              i'd think of going in the opposite direction. i want lots of go before i get lots of show.. but i'd love the "sleeper" aspect

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
              RB springs
              Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
              MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Turbo!!

At this time, I don't really need a lot of HP per say, but definately later on I would like to add some zoom. Thats why I figure to go and make my ride look sweet and just cruise. Then add the turbo and extra HP later and surprise them all when my Pro gets up and goes. It'll be fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
                  turbos are mad expensive when you buy in kits. if you can find a way to get all the parts yourself, then you're better off just doing that.
                  i'd think of going in the opposite direction. i want lots of go before i get lots of show.. but i'd love the "sleeper" aspect
                  My Accord buddy and I found that piecing a turbo can be just as expensive as buying a kit. And if you buy the compressors used ,ya really should buy a rebuild kit. I personally think that finding all the parts individually would just be a pain in the ass When I go F/I I'm gonna just buy a kit.
                  SLEEPER all the way. I don't even want my intercooler to be easily seen.
                  " Autobots are an error I intend to correct"

Reformated Alternate Mode:
                  Midnite Blue P5 ( 5-speed manual)
                  Painted calipers
                  Injen CAI
                  Custom exhaust
                  Tein lowering springs(finally installed)

Comment

Originally posted by RipperSnapper
                    My Accord buddy and I found that piecing a turbo can be just as expensive as buying a kit. And if you buy the compressors used ,ya really should buy a rebuild kit. I personally think that finding all the parts individually would just be a pain in the ass When I go F/I I'm gonna just buy a kit.
                    SLEEPER all the way. I don't even want my intercooler to be easily seen.
                    Haha, yeah! I think it would be fun to see the look on your opponent's face afterwards when you smoke em in a race. Just that first inital reaction when you pop the hood and show him/her that sweet sweet turbo!!

Comment

^^ actually. i wouldn't mind someone seeing my intercooler..
                      real racers 'n car geeks can know what's under my hood... rice-boys are the only people i'm interested in blowing offa the face of planet.

RB springs
                      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Originally posted by steve_protege
                        Haha, yeah! I think it would be fun to see the look on your opponent's face afterwards when you smoke em in a race. Just that first inital reaction when you pop the hood and show him/her that sweet sweet turbo!!
                        Who said anything about showing opponents under the hood?

Painted calipers
                        Injen CAI
                        Custom exhaust

Comment

^^ ricers wouldn't know what it was anyways.. they'd just be all like "Whoa!! SHINY!!!!!"
                          note: ripper - you gotta let me know what the drop with the Teins is like.. looking to get some springs in a few weeks.

RB springs
                          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

LOL. Its not the ricers I'm worried about. I wouldn't want the wrench monkeys to know that the bitch is boosted.

Yo, Freek, I'll let ya know how the Teins are. I plan on having a "after" shot taken for my sig so you will be able to atleast see the difference. Unfortunately, Its DAMN frigid out the past couple of weeks. Even in the garage its too cold. I'd like to get heat in that bitch someday. As soon as we atleast hit 40 ( now its hitting 11-20 degrees) Those springs are goin' in NO DOUBT!
                            Last edited by RipperSnapper; 01-23-2004, 07:26 AM.

Painted calipers
                            Injen CAI
                            Custom exhaust

Comment

Working...
                            X