Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allo from Australia (please dont shoot me!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah thats prolly it, ill go ahead and do that. thanks man.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

bonsai

wow, bonsai is a computer geek too, I could not rattle off the directory to the ie options for the image auto-resizing if I wanted to

Comment

by the way, I consider being a computer geek a good thing, cause I am one too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netsyphen
          wow, bonsai is a computer geek too, I could not rattle off the directory to the ie options for the image auto-resizing if I wanted to
          lol yeah im a geek and a half.. well i use to anyway.. though i work for 2 Toyota Dealerships and one Lexus Dealership as thier IT admin and i do some modeling so im not that much of a geek anymore

GEEKS RULE!!!!!!
          Diary of a nerd;
          A life? Cool! Where can i download one of those from?

Mazda 323 trapped in a Ford Laser body! Thats my story

Comment

I should have known from the FPS user icon, it's the generic first person shooter icon with the natural personal twist

Comment

Originally posted by Netsyphen
              I should have known from the FPS user icon, it's the generic first person shooter icon with the natural personal twist

lol something like that... tho i dun play any games (between everything there is no time ) its acutally froma site where you can make a screenname face... if i find the link i'll post it here hours of screenname making fun for the whole family!
              Diary of a nerd;

Comment

Gday mate..
                Ive got a sp20....or better known as the p5 in the u.s
                like u i know when it comes to find aftermarket mods for our cars, oz is hopeless...

But with the recent surge of the aussie dollar!take the time to look at buying parts from overseas!!!!Ive recently particpated in a group buy with a bunch of aussies, were getting some TWM short shifters and kartboy bushings..pretty cheap $200 each person which includes shipping.

Also check out www.ozeparts.com.au.
                this is where i got my clear side indicators from. The stock orange ones are ugly as.

If you need any help in tryin to locate particular parts, just shout out and ill try and guide u in the right direction!

Cheers

Comment

Hey hey! Allo!

Good to see another Aussie in here.. im not alone!!! Thanks for the link man, ive been searching everyone for Australian Parts stores but there's very little out there! I've already ordered my clear side lights (THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!) but im still lookin for more parts.. mainly the Laser SR2 front bumper, side skirts and protege sp2.0 rear skirt and the fog lights for the SR2 laser (so far the cheapest is $395 each!!! ) I've been getting bits n peices of the silver interior trim from various SP2.0 models but besides the mazda + ford spare parts i havnt been able to find jack.. so once again thank you!!

Originally posted by sabrelli
                  Gday mate..
                  Ive got a sp20....or better known as the p5 in the u.s
                  like u i know when it comes to find aftermarket mods for our cars, oz is hopeless...

But with the recent surge of the aussie dollar!take the time to look at buying parts from overseas!!!!Ive recently particpated in a group buy with a bunch of aussies, were getting some TWM short shifters and kartboy bushings..pretty cheap $200 each person which includes shipping.

Also check out www.ozeparts.com.au.
                  this is where i got my clear side indicators from. The stock orange ones are ugly as.

If you need any help in tryin to locate particular parts, just shout out and ill try and guide u in the right direction!

Cheers
                  Diary of a nerd;

Comment

Side indicators : dont forget to buy the orange bulbs.
                    get them from auto1, $1.50 for 2 , ask the person for a 5W Wedge.

Comment

Where did u find the various silver sp20 interior trimmings??
                      i want to get a another shift plate....had some air freshner liquid burn the silver paint off....looks real boggy!

Comment

Aussie 1.6L!!

Hey Everyone....

Also just joined as i have just purchased a 1.6L hatch...
                        Hey Bonsai i knew the Lasers and Mazdas were the same but i didnt realise how similar they really are!!

Can anyone tell me if the SP20 wheels are 4 stud and will they fit on my standard hatch without spacers etc?? i really like the wheels and i dont really want to fit anything major that will encourage theives!!

Hope to hear from ya's!!!
                        Pioneer 7650 HU
                        2x Pioneer 10" subs
                        Pioneer 2 way 5x7's
                        Pioneer 3 way 6"
                        Pioneer 4 x 100 WRMS amp
                        Pioneer 2 x 100 WRMS amp

Comment

SP20 wheels are
                          5 stud.

5X114.3

Comment

Originally posted by sabrelli
                            Where did u find the various silver sp20 interior trimmings??
                            i want to get a another shift plate....had some air freshner liquid burn the silver paint off....looks real boggy!
                            I bought it from the local Mazda Parts department (Dwyers Mazda in Wollongong). It was around $67. However if you do order it make sure you get the right one, the older SP2.0's had an oblong shape buttons for the A/C and Defroster. The new SP2.0's had circular buttons. If you want a Black trim for the centre console you can buy my old one of me for like $30 or whatever.

Next up im going to buy the silver power window trims hopefully they wont cost an arm and a leg.
                            Diary of a nerd;

Comment

Originally posted by FONZY
                              Hey Everyone....

Also just joined as i have just purchased a 1.6L hatch...
                              Hey Bonsai i knew the Lasers and Mazdas were the same but i didnt realise how similar they really are!!

Can anyone tell me if the SP20 wheels are 4 stud and will they fit on my standard hatch without spacers etc?? i really like the wheels and i dont really want to fit anything major that will encourage theives!!

Hope to hear from ya's!!!
                              Hey hey! Aussie invasion

Yeah the Lasers and Mazdas are uncannily similar. I couldnt believe it myself!
                              Diary of a nerd;

Comment

Bonsai,
                                thats quite cheap.
                                but im talkin about the silver thingie where the gear stick is, with the 2 cup holders.
                                i was thinkin of respraying it silver but im CRAP when it comes to sprayin stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X