No announcement yet.

Stock 3rd Gen times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 2002 protegeEs I'm looking for a full catback exhaust system and headers....and any other performance parts but i dont know any good website ...so if somecan drop a line or give me some good brands would be deeply appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by SASprotege
      I have a 2002 protegeEs I'm looking for a full catback exhaust system and headers....and any other performance parts but i dont know any good website ...so if somecan drop a line or give me some good brands would be deeply appreciated
      www.corksport.com has some exhaust options, and there is also the Racing Beat Cat-Back you can get from your dealer or off mazdastuff.com

Please start a new thread or do a search...this question has came up MANY times.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

procarparts.com sells the Borla cat back.
        axronline.com (plug) has lots of exhausts for 99+ pros..

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
        RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
        MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

stock 1/4 mile times

i was just wondering whats the 1/4 mile time for a stock 03 protege?! thanks
          03 SILVER DX: 30% IN FRONT AND 20% TINT IN BACK, 600W SONY XPLOD AMP, 2 10'' SUBS, 3 3/8'' TACH W/SHIFT LIGHT
          check it out at
          members.cardomain.com/phoenixzero

Comment

25 seconds
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                25 seconds

It's a shame though.
                2000 Kia Spectra
                2003 Nissan Xterra
                1990 Mazda Protege (190k miles and still kickin! and beats the crap out of my Kia! lol. )

I am about to purchase a 2004 Mazda 3 if all works out!

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                  25 seconds
                  Not too far from the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
                    112 is inaccurate. i've taken mine to 125, easily without nitrous. only about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile. and thats with the heavy ass 17's on it. i wouldve loved to see what it wouldve done in the quarter without all the tools and spare set of wheels in the back, with some tires that weren't both showing metal. 16.5 at altitude, with a 65 shot. slow.. but conditions say it wouldve been a bit faster.
                    hmmmmmmm 125????, have you changed something in the ecu? cause im pretty sure there is a fuel cut off at 115 mph, actually im positive. unless i got a special edition where they decided to limit my car to 115, your bull****.
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by bz3n
                      I guess people with 1.8 will find this thread useless
                      Yeah. I've done better quater times with my 97 than the 2.0l times they listed on there.
                      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

thanks for the info
                        the reason i ask is because theres this guy at work who acts like he could beat any car he drives i think its a 95 acura legend and i wanted to find out before i stick my foot in my mouth and look stupid!
                        03 SILVER DX: 30% IN FRONT AND 20% TINT IN BACK, 600W SONY XPLOD AMP, 2 10'' SUBS, 3 3/8'' TACH W/SHIFT LIGHT
                        check it out at

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixzero
                          thanks for the info
                          the reason i ask is because theres this guy at work who acts like he could beat any car he drives i think its a 95 acura legend and i wanted to find out before i stick my foot in my mouth and look stupid!
                          you will lose
                          Looking for an MP3 ECU, possibly swap for P5 ECU or shoot me a price

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixzero
                            thanks for the info
                            the reason i ask is because theres this guy at work who acts like he could beat any car he drives !
                            Just tell him straight up he can't beat everything. Then watch him make an idiot of himself trying to prove it. Then, laugh.
                            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

yea

yea this idiot wants to race my boss who owns a 2001 mustang gt with hella mods! oh well thanks for the info
                              check it out at

Comment

u will definitly loose big time. legends can keep up w/ gsts, 99 civic si, prelude. these aint the fastest cars but they ran low to high fifteens and pro runs....like they said 25's ...

Comment

Working...
                                X