• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that makes sense.
    My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by Topher
      if you really think it's necessary, go right ahead. i've driven 8 hrs. up the interstate in the rain without a problem. you lose the little bit of a gain you get with a cold air by putting on a bypass valve. you might as well just throw on a short ram air.
      I plan on taking it out when I switch to another job because it throws off the color scheme under my hood. Like I had said before, if it rains the street that I HAVE to go down floods like crazy.
      [

Comment

Make sure your Optima battery is secure underneath the hood since it's not as tall as the stock battery. You don't want a fire like what happened to me...
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Well, that's why you have to put the spacer under it and then it's the same height as the factory one. The plastic piece that was around the factory battery fit perfect around the new one after that.
          [

Comment

Originally posted by customprotege
            I just made a purchase for a bunch of stuff for my 2003 Protege5. I got a red top Optima battery to start. The rest I had to order. Unorthodox Racing pulley, 3 3/8" Tach, 2 1/16" voltmeter, 2 1/16" clock, three gauge pods to sit them in, blue LED's for my guage cluster, intake bypass valve for my Injen CAI, and a chrome Mazdaspeed oil cap. I'll post pics of the gauges when I get them installed.
            Don't post pics, just send them my way! I'll give you my shipping address!
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

Ha ha
              [

Comment

Your gonna like that Unorthodox Pulley! had one for about 2 years now, very happy with it! Good Luck wih all your stuff!
                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
                  Your gonna like that Unorthodox Pulley! had one for about 2 years now, very happy with it! Good Luck wih all your stuff!
                  I just put it on this weekend and I can tell it's in there. Thanks.
                  [

Comment

Working...
                  X