No announcement yet.

P5 Girl in FL saying HI!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn there are alot of girls joining up, The more the better now its not looking like a sausage fest. How many hot Florida girls are here? I think we ran one off already lol. Damn 5,1 i thought you were taller Jolene

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
      Damn there are alot of girls joining up, The more the better now its not looking like a sausage fest. How many hot Florida girls are here? I think we ran one off already lol. Damn 5,1 i thought you were taller Jolene

nope, she's short as hell. she barely comes up to my chin but what she lacks in height she makes up with in T&A

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
        nope, she's short as hell. she barely comes up to my chin but what she lacks in height she makes up with in T&A
        So what you are saying blue is that she is taller laying down.

Comment

yup! You wont believe it till you see it. Im 6'0 and I love short girls. They usually make it up really nicely in T&A
          My OLD Car

Comment

ROFL taller laying down hahahaha
            Sagaris

Comment

thats always a definite plus.
              My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k

yeah, pretty much

Comment

I'm around the hillsborough/pasco/hernando areas. I'm very much a car girl. Glad to see my thread took off over the weekend LOL
                  2003 Yellow Protege5 off the lot with polished rims, 6 disc changer w/ cassette, and sunroof

Since then: Home made switch panel for Neons, LEDs, and Lightning Audio (single 12 and amp), interior painting, modded grill, Sirius satellite radio, CAI and mirror tint. I'm just gettin to that performance stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by MP5Girl
                    I'm around the hillsborough/pasco/hernando areas. I'm very much a car girl. Glad to see my thread took off over the weekend LOL
                    yea, you could make a lot of us guys happy and post your pics in the off topic members pics.
                    My OLD Car

Comment

Eh? No midget here, 6'3". It is a feat in its self just for me to get in and out of the pro.

Welcome aboard though. Enjoy the stay.
                      i hear ya at 6'2" it is pretty difficult .... welcome girls
                      boost happy

Comment

If that's what he's saying....he's wrong.
                        "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                        -93 MR2, 129 ES
                        ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                        Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
                          If that's what he's saying....he's wrong.

what, you don't think she's bootyfull?

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                            what, you don't think she's bootyfull?
                            I think I'll take blue's word because he is probably the only person that knows frome experience. *wink wink*

Comment

well if you're implying seeing her lay down then yea. I seen her standing up though and well you get the idea.
                              My OLD Car

Comment

I think I'll take blue's word because he is probably the only person that knows frome experience. *wink wink*
                                if you say so
                                "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                                -93 MR2, 129 ES
                                ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                                Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                                X