Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
        wow taking a pic of that while u are doing 70? Thats really safe
        not much traffic
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I also hit 60,000 miles yesterday with my 2001 ES. I gave it a couple of gifts...oil change (went to synthetic Mobil 1 a while back) and new spark plugs. Had done a ATF flush and fill at 50K so that wasn't needed. Anything else anyone think it needs to have? Brakes are original and still don't need replacing. Do I need to do a radiator flush and fill too or wait until it warms a bit? I drive 114 miles a day to and from work so most miles are hwy miles.
            Last edited by MadeInJapan; 03-07-2004, 10:18 PM.

Comment

i'm @ 10.2K since october when I took delivery with 6miles on the ODO

Comment

i only have 50k on 98
                1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

50k on a 98. WoW... ill be adding a few miles on when i drive from IN to FL this comming week. will let u know all how the drive is.
                  arul
                  2000 Midnight Blue ES

SPONSORED BY PROTEGE GARAGE

Comment

i just hit 80,000 on my 91

Comment

Closing in on 20,000 on a 2000 and I think about 65,000 on my dad's 94.
                      Last edited by dh29; 03-08-2004, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                        cuz thats just too many... i want to see like 30k or something lol
                        I beat every one out. Mine is a 2001 with barely over 11K miles on it. I just never drive when i go out. My job is 10 minutes away, so over the years I just never accumulated miles. I don't go out of town and am saving up money for school which is another reason.
                        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                        Groundkit

Comment

I just checked outside. I'm at 72,050.
                          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

2000=93k
                            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

im at 279xx in my 02. my old 323 with a turbo 1.6 had almost 280000 when i got rid of it. and my 92 pro took a **** after 190000. thats damn good considering my old 99 grandam took a **** after only 42000. so im never getting another pontiac unless its a GTO Judge.=)
                              2002.5 protege dx

Comment

must have had a 2.4 in it
                                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X