No announcement yet.

Protege Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't seem to find the pic, but there was a pic of a 1st gen made into a convertible...it was so f'in ugly...
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Taken from another forum...both P5s around here.
      The targa you wanted....

And the convert.....

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
      Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
      I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

nice photshop =)

for some reason i like the targa top but the convertable looks like that damn green pickup5
        sigpic
        1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
        1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
        2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

I bet the convertable would look a little more normal if it was the sedan, then it would have a realistic trunk.

Comment

I actually kinda like the convertible..
            looks a bit like a mustang to me for some reason

Comment

i kinda like the convertible i retract my last statement.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

thats the pic I was looking for Dave!!!!
                2000 DX, Blue
                Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

The P5 looks pretty cool in the photoshop.
                  2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                  KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                  Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                  Groundkit

Comment

Working...
                  X