No announcement yet.

Clicking noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Negatize, I hope you have locks on the wheels, because you can take those lugs off with a socket..
    I have done it on my car before..
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Im stumped. I know for a fact now that its not the wheel locks. My dad and I investegated it today and we learned that it comes from the right front wheel. It happens mostly when I'm doing like 2 MPH. It goes once a rotationa nd its like click....click....click. Im going to take it to this brake shop on firday and have it fixed.
      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
        If it is just lug nuts with wheel locks, RALLY makes them, size 12mmx1.5 Conical Seat, the number for them is 2D. It comes with 16 lug nuts and 4 wheel locks, so some extras in case anyone is a prick to you, and cost me $20 at my local advanced auto parts.
        Thats nice and cheap. I gotta check that out.
        My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
          Hey Negatize, I hope you have locks on the wheels, because you can take those lugs off with a socket..
          I have done it on my car before..
          Really? The adaptor for it is kinda weird looking...it looks unique. Oh well. Either way the person trying to steal the wheels are gonna have a helluva time getting any type of socket in the holes...barely anything fits around them...
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I fixed it.
            My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
            X