lowering a MSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lowering a MSP

I own a 2003.5 MSP and want to lower it. I planned on buying a set of skunk2 lowering springs for the car, but called skunk2 and they said that the springs for the protege wouldn't lower the car any more than what it is already. I was woundering if any one knows of any company that will lower the my MSP and actually lower it rather than settin the same ride hieght on aftermarket springs or would I have to purchase a set of coilovers. Any Suggestions. Thanks.
    CMan, CMan fly, CMan Zoom!

I need to find a girl that can compete with my car, but it's hard to find a girl that can give a BJ as good as my turbo.

you can get the crappy tien springs.

Thats all I can remeber off hand.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Well I looked into the tien springs and it sounds like they are crap, at least with the tokico suspension that is already installed on the car. I talked to three different people that said the spring can actually lower the car a lot or a little, can even raise the car higher than what it is now. I think I'll pass. They all said I'd be better off buying coilovers. So that's what I'm going to do.
      I thought about it and going to take the BC racing coilovers. Hopefully I'll have them by this summer. Thanks for the help.
      CMan, CMan fly, CMan Zoom!

I need to find a girl that can compete with my car, but it's hard to find a girl that can give a BJ as good as my turbo.

Comment

www.protegegarage.com

There should be some stuff here to help you out.

Comment

try www.aprexr1.com, skunk2's lower the car, i dont know who you talked toat skunk2 but it lowers the car. You should go with coilovers, not lowering springs, lowering springs- when going over a bump sometimes a little fast they cause problems, at least for me anyway.

Comment

Crappy...? Ive had no issues or ride quality concerns with my Tein springs, Then again they're installed in my 2nd Gen GS300...

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
            you can get the crappy tien springs.

Thats all I can remeber off hand.

Comment

Working...
            X