awr adjustable endlinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awr adjustable endlinks

just put these on my car on sat, and it is fantastic, i can get more adjustment out of the front, but the rear is as far as it will go being that any farther and it will hit the control arms. the car just corners awesome!
    2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

Do you have aftermarket or stock sway bars...? Did you feel any difference in handling after adjusting the end links to your liking...?

Comment

Originally posted by RX729 View Post
      Do you have aftermarket or stock sway bars...? Did you feel any difference in handling after adjusting the end links to your liking...?
      stock sway bar's for now. and big diff, i could adjust the front some more but due to the week rear bar you can't go to far before it hits the contol arms. i only got them cause the stock ones broke and these are alot stronger, but they are a worth wile by in my book
      2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

Comment

Pictures?
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

there good for now. but wai till they start to wear out

Comment

Can You Post The Link Where You Got The End Links, Thanks...

Comment

High performance motor, engine, and transmission mounts for Mazda and Ford.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

thanks bpt. They are still going strong. Anything is better than the ****ty stock design on these car's

Comment

I had AWR endlinks on my car for 4 years and autoXed a lot. Never had a problem with the new designs. The original links had some cheaper Hiem joints.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaman2002 View Post
                    thanks bpt. They are still going strong. Anything is better than the ****ty stock design on these car's
                    Yep I agree the OEM are pathetic, I bought a Protege5 about a month and half ago, It had new OEM front endlinks fitted by the dealer, now after a couple whacks from potholes,( unavoidable in this friggin city) The passenger side is rattling and rumbling already, Have a set on the way from AWR as we speak.

Pat.
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks for the link, its gonna come handy once im ready to order them...

Comment

Working...
                      X