Pictures of MSP Struts and Springs on 99 LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NegatiZE
    It's coming from the adjustable endlinks, I think...they move around in their ball joints quite a bit.

Hmmm...I thought ball joints were tighter than that. Oh well.

Still want one in the 21.5mm variety.
    "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
    2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Im assuming there was quite a noticeable improvement over your stock LX springs/struts??? I hope so cause Im about to upgrade myself, but i dont have the swaybars yet

Comment

Yes, it was quite a big difference in handling. Even though I thought the stock springs/struts weren't half bad...these are even better.
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I have the MP3 springs on my 01 LX with the lx struts . I ended up with a 1.25" drop from the LX springs. I like this combo . I also have the MP3 rear swaybar with AWR adjustable endlinks. I don' t have any clunks . I really like the way the ca handles with this setup.

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
          Motegi MR12 rims in gold
          Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
          MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
          Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
          P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

If Im not mistaken the 99's and 2000's don't have the second cat. only the 2001 and over do

Comment

The earlier 3rd gen California cars might too...
              "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
              2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

CA and NY, I believe.
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I bought mine in CA, and it has two cats. Hoping to get rid of one, if not both.
                  My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                  JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                  AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Working...
                  X