No announcement yet.

having trouble...please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should also bleed the system being as he pushed the pistons back.
    bleed all 4 wheels.
    Is your car an automatic.
    That would explain why your brakes wear so quickly.
    If your car is a 5 speed then that just means you probably neutral up and brake when approaching lights.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

bleed the brakes starting with rsr, lsr, rsf, lsf
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
        you should also bleed the system being as he pushed the pistons back.
        bleed all 4 wheels.
        Is your car an automatic.
        That would explain why your brakes wear so quickly.
        If your car is a 5 speed then that just means you probably neutral up and brake when approaching lights.

any tips of completely bleeding the brake system? i'm going to be installing some SS brake lines pretty soon, and i've never bled the entire system. any tips or tricks to make it easier? do i let all the fluid out first, change the lines, then just start pouring in fluid and bleed the lines one at a time?
        thanks for any info

Comment

If you want to save your self some trouble get lots of brake fluid, replace the lines one corner at a time, then when you have all the lines changed you can bleed in the order i stated above. If You keep brake fluid in the resevior you wont get so much air in the lines thus making it easier on you to bleed and easier on whoever is pumping the brakes leg.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

great, thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
            X