Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question for anyone who has lowered their Protege.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
    i want some rods too but i just dont think they would be stiff enough for the way i drive. hey i talke to that guy about them rods today and he told me he would look some up for the proto, and he quoted me a price of 700-1g,,,not bad really but i dont know if it would be worth it.
    If youre talking about "air cylenders" That guy is full of crapola. You will only get it right with strut bags bro.
    You say PO-TAY-TOE.......I say **** you!

Comment

I'm going to get an alignment here in a few minutes....last night rode on some nice bumpy roads! Gonna catch a few more on my way into town!
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

got eibachs pro for $230 shipped... and got it aligned like a month after install.... its pointless thou cause we keep messing with the suspension all the time anyways... got Tokico shox for $400, thatll be another wasted alignment after the install lol
        2002 Protege LX
        ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

Apex springs with 215/35/18 wore out my tires bad in less than a year's time because of the toe. Got a camber kit from Nopi. That was an expensive lesson
          Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

Working...
          X