Front control arm bolt sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front control arm bolt sizes

Hey, I'm changing my front right control arm today but the nuts are completely frozen at every bolt the arm connects to. I've searched high and low online for the proper sizes of the pinch bolt, and the bushing bolts and keep coming up empty. Any manual I have just shows me a sketch without any sizing. anyone here know the size and length of all of the bolts associated with the control arm? I know for sure on the pinch bolt that it's a #14 socket. As for the others it's really hard to know because they are so beat up.

2000 Protege DX 1.6

Originally posted by Sean Hattie View Post
    Hey, I'm changing my front right control arm today but the nuts are completely frozen at every bolt the arm connects to. I've searched high and low online for the proper sizes of the pinch bolt, and the bushing bolts and keep coming up empty. Any manual I have just shows me a sketch without any sizing. anyone here know the size and length of all of the bolts associated with the control arm? I know for sure on the pinch bolt that it's a #14 socket. As for the others it's really hard to know because they are so beat up.

2000 Protege DX 1.6
    I searched high and low for those pinch bolts, tried every store I could think of even fastenal.......I wound up getting them from Mazda.......check your local mazda dealer, mine never has anything in stock but had these bolts on hand.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
    X